Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was around 6 p.m. I have a friend in the car with me and I see a Red Mustang Convertible coming off the ramp to my left with a darn loud exhuast. I look over and pull 2 lanes over to catch him. He hits it and gets in front of me. I move to the left lane and I look over and he has a girl in the car with him. So he pulls up and I see the 2 mustang GT tailpipes with GT written on the bumper. I tell my friend watch me lose, than as soon as I finished my sentence I saw his car just lurch I hit it about the same time and just started realing him in. I was laughing my ass off. Than he followed me to my exit and flew by me. I noticed he stopped so I came near him. I gave him the thumbs up and he tried hitting it again but I caught him and started pulling. LOL:D .

So I say forget and stop he decides to show off his manhood and gunns it by me. DAMN FLYBY. and to think I gave him the thumbs up. HEHE:D

The next day my friend comes up to me and says " GOOD RACE, HOW DO YOU LIKE MY MUSTANG GT ". LMAO:D . I asked if it was manual or auto, he told me it was a Convertible 5-speed and that it was only his 2nd time driving it. I told him it had better been his second time cuz he couldnt drive it for shit. He should have tore me a new one.

But nonetheless a win is a win and that is........

" ONE MORE FOR THE N/A GUYS "

:cool:

·
Registered
856 Posts
had my first loss ever to a mustang gt on saturday. we raced for 5 or 6 times over about 15-20 miles. He pulled one me at lower speeds (i'm useless at around 55-60), but seems like I could pull on him over 110 or so. I was still really upset that he pulled on me at all. Looked friggin stock too =(

GOOD KILL!!!!

.jon

[EDIT: got the purple bottle on the way though, i'll catch him around :D ]

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH MAN..that sux to hear, was he one of the newer stangs or the older ones, if it was one of the older ones he must have been a sleeper, damn hoes. HEHE. You would have done really well against them over 115. How cars are really great at that speeds. We could take most cars on those speeds if those damn Ricers can even reach does speeds. LOL:D

Oh yeah I almost forgot, the kid I raced had Intake and Exhaust. He should really learn how to drive. LOL. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts