Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official, time to start my part out!! I have a 97 3000GT VR4 that's been resprayed Fuji blue and has many good parts! The car has been sitting for a bit but has many nice aftermarket parts and oem parts.

Interior: Tan door panels,A& b-pillar,rear speaker panels Black dash, glovebox, shifter console and center console, and aftermarket black carpet.

Exterior Not the best paint job but looks good from 10ft away..lol Aftermarket front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts. Aftermarket clear side markers
Note: I am keeping hood and 99 wing

Engine Top half of motor was gone and rain and debris were in engine block. Block is probably toast so I will not sell it. If you need anything in the engine bay please let me know.

Transmission JDM 6 speed transmission and tcase imported from Japan with very low mileage. No grinding or popping out of gear. Also has the 5 speed differential for MR gearing.

Electronics: Boost controller

Aftermarket Parts Electronic Boost controller Black floor carpet Used Spec clutch and fidinza flywheel One 16t turbo with front precat eliminator FMIC with just two pipes off intercooler Custom exhaust And more I'm sure!!!

SOLD ITEMS
99 home link, 99 rear garnish, Corbeau seats w/brackets, Turbo timer, NIB 3sx VR4 aluminum pedal covers, 3sx door sill cover, 3sx chrome fuse box,ac box,cc box cover, DCC, Guages with dual pod,

Paypal is [email protected]

Text me at 313-378-0034 if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Patrick

Reactions: Stealth94!

·
Compulsive 3/S buyer
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
159 Posts
Hows that fidanza flywheel looking like?

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Detroit Michigan area

Reactions: lawdogg

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What type of boost controller is it working with, and is it stock BOV or something else?
its this one:

No BOV was in vehicle...top half of engine was missing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Not sure if you'd still have it or if it's the same, but thought I'd ask anyway.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure if you'd still have it or if it's the same, but thought I'd ask anyway.
sold ecu to engine harness already.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump.....thought there would be more action than this???

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just the transmissions and the tcase are available....5 speed rear end sold today.

·
Registered
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
28 Posts
It's official, time to start my part out!! I have a 97 3000GT VR4 that's been resprayed Fuji blue and has many good parts! The car has been sitting for a bit but has many nice aftermarket parts and oem parts.

Interior: Tan door panels,A& b-pillar,rear speaker panels Black dash, glovebox, shifter console and center console, and aftermarket black carpet.

Exterior Not the best paint job but looks good from 10ft away..lol Aftermarket front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts. Aftermarket clear side markers

Engine Top half of motor was gone and rain and debris were in engine block. Block is probably toast so I will not sell it. If you need anything in the engine bay please let me know.

Transmission JDM 6 speed transmission and tcase imported from Japan with very low mileage. No grinding or popping out of gear. Also has the 5 speed differential for MR gearing.

Aftermarket Parts Electronic Boost controller Black floor carpet Used Spec clutch and fidinza flywheel One 16t turbo with front precat eliminator FMIC with just two pipes off intercooler Custom exhaust And more I'm sure!!!

SOLD ITEMS
99 home link, 99 rear garnish, Corbeau seats w/brackets, Turbo timer, NIB 3sx VR4 aluminum pedal covers, 3sx door sill cover, 3sx chrome fuse box,ac box,cc box cover, DCC, Guages with dual pod,

Thanks,
Patrick

what front bumper is that?

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
28 Posts

SOLD ITEMS

Thanks,
Patrick

Are the front calipers still available?

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 38 Posts