Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Dodge Stealth RT, 1989 Corvette
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preferably the duraflex version the OEM ones seem to be pulling a huge premium but will consider for the right price

South Texas preferred but willing to pay shipping thru PayPal G&S

·
Registered
292 Posts
The OEM one I have is off a red 93 TT, if it is different I apologize. In the pictures I provided, the car was not yet washed or detailed etc after being parked in a garage since 2014. I have sense cleaned it up and the panels pop and are much better looking now.

The aftermarket one I have that also came with the car is black. It MIGHT be shown inside the car in the interior pics, if not I'll be b6ly the car tomorrow and will grab a pic for ya.

My data coverage here is trash so I cant download the picture from my google drive storage (is saying 63 minutes lol) , but have pictures in a public Google drive folder linked below. Check it out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The OEM one I have is off a red 93 TT, if it is different I apologize. In the pictures I provided, the car was not yet washed or detailed etc after being parked in a garage since 2014. I have sense cleaned it up and the panels pop and are much better looking now.

The aftermarket one I have that also came with the car is black. It MIGHT be shown inside the car in the interior pics, if not I'll be b6ly the car tomorrow and will grab a pic for ya.

My data coverage here is trash so I cant download the picture from my google drive storage (is saying 63 minutes lol) , but have pictures in a public Google drive folder linked below. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I couldn’t see much of the black one but it “maybe” what I’m looking for especially if it’s aftermarket. The red one is the pre-96 so unfortunately I’ll pass on the red one.

·
Registered
1998 3000GT VR-4, 1995 Stealth RT/TT
121 Posts

I know it doesnt help you now but one did come up for sale.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I know it doesnt help you now but one did come up for sale.
ooooorrrrr you could definitely sell mw the one you just bought 👀

1 - 19 of 19 Posts