Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a 1996 3000GT for sale. It's a pearl white coupe with 69K miles. I bought it a little over a month ago, around the same time I bought a new house.... not a very bright thing to do.

It cost me $8500, and I only hope to get my money back out of it. It's in excellent shape, though not perfect. It recently had over $600 worth of work, including new brakes, struts, and alignment. I really love driving it and wish I could keep it. I've wanted one since the first day I saw them on the road.

If anyone is interested, please email me. I will send you some pictures. I live in Houston, TX, and shipping can be arranged.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Hey I would love some pics! Is this a 5sp? I have a 95 with over 100K mils on it. So having one with only 70K would not be bad! Right now I am looking at buying a 2003 Yukon Denali but we will see what happens with that! Thanks!

JM:mitsu:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey JM, I've tried to PM you, but don't know if you got it. I had problems with my camera, but they are solved now. If you'd still like some detailed photos, please call email me at [email protected].

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the car for sale

I was wondering if your car is still for sale?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts