Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I called and talked to them just now. They say its in good shape with only one door ding and everything works. Sounds like it's Pearl White (they described it as a whitesh/gray color.) Unless someone posts something bad here about the car here, I plan on taking the 4 hour drive from Baltimore tomorrow to check it out! I forgot to ask about the 60k service, but I doubt they would know anyway.

Dave

·
resident evil
17,777 Posts
Crossroads Motor Car Company
Ringwood Ave
Pompton Lakes, NJ.
(973) 831-4200

I wonder why its so cheap!! Its cheaper than SLs I see of the same year. Even if none of the 60k tune up was done, its still worth while to look at.

This is for anyone in the market, I ran across it in an Auto shopper while on the can this morning

Sam 95 VR4

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I forgot my digital camera so I didn't get any pictures, but here's the scoop after my 8 hour round-trip (returning 1AM Wed.)

Color is pearl white. Car looks great - clean, new tires, nice interior. Chrome wheels are scratched pretty bad. Active Aero - Inactive, bad power antenna, third gear grinds, suspension is gone as well. My brother says the '93 Wranger we rode up in (yes, my ears are still ringing) had a firmer ride than the VR4 (even with all the wind & rain.)

I was hoping to finally get myself a VR4, but I don't think this will be the one. Of course, the dealer mentioned none of this even knowing I was driving up from Baltimore, but once I pointed it out he said he knew and thats why it was priced so low. Told me to "take it for what it's worth" and made some crack about me being the one who drove 4 hours to see it.

I got home only to see a Green '93 in Mahwah for the same price. Wish I would have seen it earlier...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Dmincin or to anyone that's willing to help, I'm still interested in checking out that car, I was wondering though. You mentioned that the suspension was gone, and there was a 3rd gear grind. Well I was planning to put new shocks and springs on the car I get anyway. Would the fix the suspension problems, and how much would it cost to fix the 3rd gear grind. Also do you think I could use this as bargining to get the price down? About how much should I offer him after everything? Thanks for anyhelp guys, I'm getting real anxious about getting my 3000GT. Oh and by the way has anyone checked out that Red 94' 3000GT VR4 for $17,995, over in Montclair NJ? Any info would be helpful thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.