Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi people im looking to sell my 94 VR-4. Its in great condition except for some scratches. It has only 65k miles on it and has a sunroof. Power everything. Car is Hunter Green and im selling it for $15,500 or i we can deal something out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I noticed your miliage is fairly low for a '94. Has it had the 60k mile service yet? Also, where in CA are you, I'm in bay area.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes i had the 60k mile service. Im located in La Cresenta right next to Glendale. Im gonna sell the car in 3 weeks from today so every body has time to do whatever they want. The car is in salvage title though because it was in a accident before and the antanna and speakers were stolen from the previous owner. The car has been repaired and you cant even tell it was in a accident seriously looks brand new. THe only reason why im gonna sell it within 3 weeks is because im going to get a new antanna and MB Quartz speakers installed. I got a new clutch just installed about 100 miles ago and a new stick shift and veilside side skirts installed. i will sell the car for $15000.. 500 bucks lower. If you dont believe me check out the car withing 3 weeks. E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any further questions.

M

·
0 Posts
94 sl for sale in NYC

HEY, I HAVE A 94 3KGT METALIC BLUE, HIGH ROUNDED SPOILER,ADONIS CHROME WHEELS,EIBACK LOWERING SPRINGS,K&N FILTER KIT,WOOD DASH KIT,BEIGE LTEATHER NO WEAR ON LEATHER SEATS,39K ORIGINAL MILES.CAR IS IN IMMACULATE CONDITION.ASKING $12,500 NEGOTIATABLE.EMAIL IF INTERESTED AT" MALOUCHICA @AOL.COM"OR CALL 212 316-1299 ASK FOR MARC.

·
Shoot first ask later!
915 Posts
how bad of an accident?
was there structural damage to frame?
ive seen that alot and the dumb ass body shops dont even look at it just slap it on a frame puller and they think that fixes the problem. well any way email me the goods on the car very interested. [email protected] and wee maybe able to work something out. if you havent sold it already..

thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts