Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FSR
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, Ive decided I need to get another Stealth, so Im going to sell my Bird.

Its a 94 Thunderbird SC.
it is 1 of 1924 automatic SCs produced in 94.

black over grey leather
3.8 L V6 with an Eaton roots syle supercharger. Intercooled.
removed air silencer and a bored MAF (73mm) make this bird boost 16-17 psi.
2.5 downpipes, high flow cats, and 2.5 full custom exhaust with custom built mufflers.
power windows, doorlocks, mirrors, lumbar and bolster (both front seats), full power on drivers seat. climate control. automatic ride control. foglights. and a sunroof.
other mods include clear corners and NEW headlights (no ugly yellow tinge) Cervinis spoiler. full tint. 17x9 Cobra Rs with Kumho Ecsta 712s. 235 45 17 front and 255 45 17 rear.
BIG system: sony xplod 600 head. Infinity kappa 5x7s with crossovers. Rockford Fosgate 360.2 amp (bridged) with rmote. Audiobahn leather covered bandpass (3 comp 10s, 1900W max).

this car is in very good condition, with 82,400 miles today. oil canged every 2500-3000 miles with full syntetic. a lot of reciepts for new radiator, trans etc.

only problem is the paint is starting to fade a bit (dam fords) but i have done my best to combat the problem. you can see te paint looks good from about 10 feet away. problem is on the trunk lid, passenger side rear pillar, and a little bit at the top rear of each fender.

im asking 9000.

Attachments

·
FSR
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres the sub box when the rear seats are folded down. there is a blue neon light in the box that is activated by a switch in the center console, right next to the remote for the amp.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just out of curiousity, what kinda hp and torque #'s are runnin from that thing at 17lbs? Any idea on track times......an estimate...? I got a friend who is nuts about t-birds and was gonna tell him about this one.

·
FSR
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dunno about HP, stock was supposed to be 210. im guessing im running about 250-275 or so now. torque was 310 stock, and im guessing about 350-375 now. i missed the dyno day for the SC club.

i did however get to the track this last weekend. i went to LACR (high altitude) and i ran HORRIBLY!!! the track was REALLY slick. the best run i got, i spun the tires through first, then got sidways shifting into second. i ran a 15.5. but im sure that if i ran on a GOOD track closer to sea level it would run in the mid-high 14s.

however, i think this thing really shines on the highway. running at about 70 or so, it will pull HARD till 125, where the speed limiter will kick in. ive heard that guys re-pogram their comp to take out the limiter. a STOCK 95 (same thing) ran 150 something at 5000 RPM, when redline is 5500.

it is no twin turbo 3/S, but it will hold its own, even with 5 people in the car AND a 98lb sub box. i ran a non turbo 300z on the freeway with 4 passenges, me, the sub box, and two guitars in the trunk, and still embarassed the guy.

·
FSR
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HELP ME OUT

ok guys, I NEED TO SELL THIS CAR!!!!

I want to buy the pearl blue 93 tt that JRC has for sale, but i cant until i sell this one. i m asking 8000. its a REALLY good car, if only i wasnt so friggin in love with Stealths, i would keep it.

thanks

-Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.