Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
99 Posts
It looks awesome, I never got to use my NOS fog lights. I used to have the necessary things to do the 99 front conversion along with these fog lights but I never pursued it. I figured if I leave my car stock it would be worth a lot more one day. I still have the 99 bubble headlights and side markers along with these style fog lights. I want to keep 'em in case I buy a 99 in the future I have spare lol. Hopes never die I guess. BTW I used a lot of CAD skills myself 🤣🤣

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great!

CAD eh? Been watching Bad Obsession Motorsports?
Yes for sure, awesome show. But I was using CAD before they were born. It was the only way to do fabrication back in the day before we had hand-held 3D scanners, 3D printers, CNC plasma cutters etc.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
you should make a few sets and sell them. theres an abundance of 94-97 lights that could now be functional
I'll pass thanks, way too much hassle and I'd need to charge $1000 a pair to be worth my time for such a limited market. OTOH, anybody can do it, its takes about 30 minutes to make a template and 1 1/2 hrs to make the brackets.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just switched out the fog-light bulbs for LED's that color match the headlights. I was amazed at the quality of the hardware and the silicone rubber seals. The inside of my fog lights was absolutely pristine and the 30year old OEM bulbs, wiring and connectors looked brand new. They definitely don't build cars like this anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts