Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get this car out of my garage and i have updated pictures of what's left. Let me know what you need and I'll shoot you a price!

The vehicle will be gone at the end of February!

Remember, most items will be ship out same or next day!!!

Thanks,
Patrick

Text: 313-378-0034

Paypal: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
14,622 Posts
Nobody wants that hood?

Bob.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
14,622 Posts
Reactions: Boosted_6cyl

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From this part out i have the 6 speed transmission(recently rebuilt) and transfer case(3sx remanufactured- 50 miles)......i still have an 18 spline 5 speed Tcase (recently rebuilt) from previous part outs.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP!!!! let me know what you need before car gets scrapped!!!

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Wouldn't happen to have an EGR temp sensor laying around ? Need one to pass smog CA !
Thanks,
Dan

·
Lovbyts
3,625 Posts
How much for the cover? Do you have the plastic headlight trim for the drivers side?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wouldn't happen to have an EGR temp sensor laying around ? Need one to pass smog CA !
Thanks,
Dan
I do not... sorry

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Still Posting Novels >>>
697 Posts
I already have red interior (from you none the less XD), but it would be a travesty to let that interior go to the junkyard. How much you looking for to save that interior from the trash heap?

Also interested in the 6 speed; I was planning to get mine rebuilt, but a drop-in spare sounds like a good option as well. What's your asking price on that?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Red carpet I'm keeping and the seats got picked up yesterday.

The trans will be listed for $2100 on ebay but I will sell it cheaper than ebay minus fees.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What would you want for the twin turbo letters off of both doors and those defroster vents?
Vents are gone. I don't wanna separate them from door caps.

·
Registered
1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR-4
166 Posts
I will be looking for another trans and t-case but not ready grab them from you yet.

·
Registered
1993 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
15 Posts
Is this the regular or Infinity system? I'm looking for the stock wiring connector for the regular stereo (the single 16 pin I believe). I want to be able to break out the speaker wires without cutting my original wiring harness.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts