Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
94 3kgt base easy fix

basically to make this easy, i bought a base model 3kgt from a lady who drove it into a ditch near her house!I approached her with cash money and bought the car thinking of putting a good amount of money into the car and going for a show look.REcently i have run into a little bit of money problems,Before i was able to make any repairs!

the repairs are minor and include:

it needs;

1. a new front bumper
2. a passanger side headlight assembly(broke the glass, headlights still work)
3. windshield has a crack

cloth seats(driver side has a tear)
shift boot is worn

Car has 170,000 miles on it with a new clutch,engine is strong and shows no signs on needing a rebuild .Other than that the car drives like a sports car, shifts like butter,and has cold air.I am no expert,but this thing has been well taken care of as far as i can tell,and i drive it everyday.I am so confident in its mechanical status that i drove it on vacation,and it treated me lovely,the whole trip only cost me $20 each way from north alabama to central florida in gas.If sombody is looking for a 2nd gen 3kgt i am willing to offer them a good deal on an excellent car!OH yea clean title!birmingham alabama area

I will consider all offers,BUT PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR OFFER,as opposed to posting them!

[email protected]

·
Registered
426 Posts
2500???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.