Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will sell for $275 shipped, it is in excellent condition, it i in primer and ready to paint

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no pics

i don't have any pics due to i don't have a digital camera, i'm planning on by one within a month due to me opening a new shop
it is in perfect condition and in gray flexi primer ready to paint

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am very interested. but i need to see some pics. u dont need a digital camera. any photo place will put a picture from your camera onto a disk then u can upload it. very easy to do... if u can i would like to see it. also, why is it painted with primer? was it damaged then fixed? i have a 94' pearl 3000GT and the paint is very expensive. it might be cheaper just to get mine repaired.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am very interested. but i need to see some pics. u dont need a digital camera. any photo place will put a picture from your camera onto a disk then u can upload it. very easy to do... if u can i would like to see it. also, why is it painted with primer? was it damaged then fixed? i have a 94' pearl 3000GT and the paint is very expensive. it might be cheaper just to get mine repaired.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no

it was never damaged, the paint spider webed because someone that painted it before i had it did use flexible primer before he paint o i guess someone bumped and the paint spidewebed. so i sanded in and primered itwith flexible primer and i was gonna put it on my car but ended up doing a 99 conv.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.