Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 3000GT VR-4 Stock Parts For Sale! Stock stereo system with 5 disk CD changer, stock twin turbos, stock intercoolers, stock intercooler pipes, stock bov, stock front brake rotors, stock front brake calipers, stock driver side steering wheel, stock driver side air bag, stock leather seats, stock taillights, stock rear center panel, stock battery, K+N FIPK Intake Kit, stock radiator w/ cap and hose. Please make offer!

·
Registered
101 Posts
How much for stock rear center panel?
Thanks,

·
.5 Man .5 Dinosaur !!!!!!
1,340 Posts
miles

How many miles on the turbos?

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
What color is the car? If red, do you have the outside mirrors for the car? If yes, I will offer $30.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Rgds
Moe

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
How much are you wanting for the intercoolers and pipes?

·
Registered
549 Posts
How much for the intercoolers and turbos?
-Shaun

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
how much are you looking to get for the turbos?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Do you still have the spoiler, with the active aero, or just the spoiler???

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Kenric said:
94 3000GT VR-4 Stock Parts For Sale! Stock stereo system with 5 disk CD changer, stock twin turbos, stock intercoolers, stock intercooler pipes, stock bov, stock front brake rotors, stock front brake calipers, stock drivers side steering wheel , stock driver side air bag, stock leather seats, stock taillights, stock rear center panel, stock battery, K+N FIPK Intake Kit, stock radiator w/ cap and hose. Please make offer!

Ahhhhhh maaaannnn, I really need the stock passenger side steering wheel. Do you still have it?? :D :D :D :p :D :p :p :p ;) :cool:

Chris

·
2,994 Posts
you have mail. O, I forgot, you wanted me to make an offer, but I need to know the condtion first. LMK

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
FIPK

you have mail, I want the FIPK

·
Registered
211 Posts
How much for the taillight center piece? And do you have the rear bumper? Email me with how much you want for 'em.

·
Registered
549 Posts
To ZC3000

Hey ZC3000, i saw that you're looking for a rear bumper and tailight center piece. I have both of those off of a 1991 VR4. I think they'll work wont they. Anways- if your interested email me.
-Shaun
[email protected]

·
Registered
211 Posts
DStealthTT

I have a 1st gen and I'm looking to convert the rear end to a 2nd gen, but thanks for the offer anyways.....I appreciate it.

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
Need front Aero

How much for the front platics for the active aero? Just the plastic, I've got all the hardware.. How much for the turbos too?

·
Sport Leisure
1,110 Posts
are you selling the exhaust too?? if so, what kind of shape is it in and how much would you like for it? also i might be interested in the RH tailight

·
Registered
177 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts