Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give me a day or two to get photos up. No title. No engine. I'm selling it separately. It is rebuilt bored over 20 just never dropped it back it and applied for a "lost title". I have the title from 2 owners ago but it doesnt help at the texas title office. Call or text is best. I'm in Smithville, Texas 78957. Please dont call or text if your dont have the time or ability to come pick it. Thank you. 512 988 9407

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updates...
It is a DOHC automatic with around 135k. Ill get the exact mileage when I get photos. Body isn't great. I dont remember any rust but there are scrapes and dings missing wing from when I moved and left it in the attic. 5/10. Chrome wheels look good but again have scrapes 6/10. Headlights are plastic...this is a '95 not 94...and they are ugly 3/10. Interior is mostly whole. A few buttons popped loose on the steering wheel. Radio is sitting loose in it if I remember right. Tan leather cracked seats/dash vents of course 6.5/10. The trans was supposedly rebuilt but I cant confirm that. I got the car off a buddy because he was going overseas. Had the engine bored at west side machine in Houston and slapped everything back together. Engine is missing tensioner but other than that it is almost complete. A few oxygen sensors and a precat got destroyed when the engine was pulled but someone really impatient. I would say $500 in fluids and parts could put this back on the road. I moved the car is at my parents and I want to get it out of their way. Car is free. Id love to get $500 for the motor to recover a few bucks but hit me up with an offer or trade. There are no aftermarket or upgraded parts of this. It is completely stock...with the exception of a couple of stickers from previous owners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts