Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A '94 black 3000gt 5spd. Modifications include 18" x 8" American Eagle polished aluminum wheels rapped in new Zentus Plus 235/40 18Zr, lowered w/Intrax springs, K & N. I have a Test Pipe (replaces cat with straight pipe) if you want it. Indiglo gauges, Pioneer Premier CD deck w/pioneer speakers. Just got it tinted at Alta Mere with lifetime warranty, and some other smaller mods. The car only has 59,000 miles on it (I have already performed the 60k maintenance + new timing belt). It has been babied the whole time. I don’t know I just can’t bear racing a car. Just think about what you could do to the engine.... but that’s me (all show, no go). I'm the second owner. I bought it from a grandma.... literally. Everything works. It drives like a dream, shifts like a dream, and handles that way too thnx to Intrax. The interior is in excellent conditions as is the exterior. Like I mentioned before, this car is beautiful. I hate to see it go, but college is expensive.

I also have an amp and 2 12"s in a band pass, that id be willing to include if you're interested.

Pics @ http://www.geocities.com/obl1v1on2000/

$10,000 or Make an offer!

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
do you still have the stock wheels? how much w/out your current wheels?

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts