Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a opportunity to buy a 94 sl.i don't need parts but if people show enouf interest i am going to buy.Its dark blue ,93,000,auto only parts that are not good are hood, fenders,front bumper,headlights,sunroof.everything else is there.Its got black interior with tan seats and rug.to fix car it would need a roof installed.To much labor for a older car

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Wait....are you selling parts??? I cant understand the thread. Help out.:confused:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I could always use some parts....I'm sure other can as well......Go ahead and buy it. Trust me, you'll more than make you money back.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
94 3000 gt sl

i will be buying car to part out .I really don't care much about car.If a few people need some major parts i will pick it up.It will be all of $2000 to buy this car because bags and drivetrain are good.interior is mint and its loaded.wheels are good .like i listed before all parts that were no good,everything else is good.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Seats/carpet

What condition are the seats in(scatches, tears, rips...)? Are they leather? Are they power? Can you provide a pic?

I am interested in the seats and perhaps the carpeting and floormats!

email me
[email protected]

D

N

·
0 Posts
I'll take the front turn Signals...

Please let me know when and where to send the money... I have dibs... Bryan

·
Finally back!
1,226 Posts
I am interested in the rear clips that hold the cargo cover down near the back seat. I would also b intereded in the sun roof and accessorie for that if the price is right! :?

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
How's about the motor itself? I mat be interested in getting the whole motor... Seeing as I need a rebuild anyway... Obviously the damage is frontal damage since hood and lights and such are bad, but was the motor affected? Any idea what you might want for that?

Thanks!
EricB

·
Registered
106 Posts
whole car!!!

Hi,
can you please post a pictures of this car.
Iam interested to buy the entire car. I work in a body shop, and would whant to fix this car for my self. is it manual or auto transmision, and where is the car, what state?
you can emial me at [email protected] or call me 253 653-7079 any time.
thanks

·
aint scared of no snake
259 Posts
hi you ever get this car? i need the head light drivers side

·
Miracle Worker
102 Posts
hello email me at [email protected] if you can get me these

1. two dash vents that go right up next to winshield
2. 1 OEM exhaust tip
3. trim that goes across both doors between the door handle and the glass on the outside

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
if you did get the car to part out, i would like the center gauge cluster (temp, oil pressure, voltage).
how much you want???

name a fair price, and the money is on the way :)

~matt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts