Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine is selling his 93 VR-4, metallic gray, 150kmiles, $8500

fair condition, chrome is peeling on rims, interior needs a lil touch up, nothing a good 3sier couldn't fix in a days work

new transmission in past 5k miles

good rubber

conyers, ga

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
is it the original engine? whats wrong with the interior, what condition is the body in? Have any pics?
[email protected]
thanks,
Clayton

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's not my car...so no pics....if you're *really* interested, i could maybe bug him for pics

i just don't want someone in my town to buy it, i like to be the only 3k =)

but the vents on the dash seemd to be coming out, but that seems very fixable, that's the only thing i noticed that was wrong, active aero works, etc, just needs to be cleaned up and taken care of, it's fast though

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
Don't worry, I'm in MT, you'd still be the only 3000gt. What condition is the leather in, any rips? Is the engine original? what is the overall condition of the car?
Thanks,
Clayton

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
original engine afaik, it's not in excellent condition, it's in fair condition, certainly not poor condition, like i said, if someone detailed it, and fixed a few minor details on it (the interior that i saw, the chrome on the wheels), etc, it'd look really nice

·
Registered
251 Posts
$8500 for a fair condition 150K mile car? You can find them cheaper on Autotrader with a lot less miles and in good condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts