well im loking for like a hundred dollars
its for my cousin actually but if you can make a better offer go for it please

you'd be shiping it to ontario in canada

so if you can give me a better price ill go for it

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's not for you?

So I take it that you're the middle man eh..... hmmm I'd rather deal with the person that needs it, how do I know that you're not getting a commision out of this...you know, keeping a little sum of the cash to yourself. I just hate to see fellow Stealth owners getting ripped off, know what I mean?

:mitsu:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol
yeah this might surprise you but i dont live in an igloo with a coal powered computer, and i dont ride a sled i drive on a pave road in a 93 stealth tt

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol my parents didnt buy it either i worked my ass of for along time to get this puppy and im still working my ass off to keep her!
i love her~!
no track times yet i need to rplace my sparks and belts
so i aint pushing her
but trust me ask all my friends with their hondas and acuras and cavaliers im fast~!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dang! Not too shabby there young fella. I don't want to be rude but I must inquire; what type of work do you do in order to buy and maintain such a high performance machine at your age?

Please excuse my forwardness.

Hondas!!?!! Man you must blow their doors right off!!! How much are you running to the wheels in your beast?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
don't worry about being straight forward
we'll i worked in a computer store for a year
and i also worked in a lab...yes an actual lab
working on cystic fibrosis its my fathers lab but i had to work mainly in his friends labs to make it legal so i could get the kick ass wage i got.
ive been around science all my life so it isnt hard for me.

anyhoo so i worked pretty much full time while going to school.
it was hard but man it feels good to have a car like this.
yeah my friends are just happy im on their side lol
sad part is their daddys bought their honduhs~! lol

oh and i have dynoed her yet....yet remember i said YET~!
but i will
im just having trouble scraping cash i go to school 7 days a week now...damn pilot program

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmm, interesting.

I have to be honest, you shouldn't be bragging about dusting imported rice though, that doesn't say much about your ride.

That's like saying something to this effect: "I can run faster then my ol grandma"

Know what I'm saying? What does YOUR beast dyno at? It's not a dyno queen is it?

Btw, how much green did it run you to acquire such a fine automobile? Your insurance rates must be crazy at your age! Ouch.

Btw, do you have any pictures of your TT? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
actually they dont run me that much i have a father with an amzing record and he's kind enough to put his name under first driver...thank god lol
like i said before i havent dynoed her yet but i will when i get more cash.
yeah the imported rice...nuff said
i know i shouldnt brag but my friends just dont have fast cars lol.
on of them does get to drive his dads 5.0 mustang... pretty fast but still not fast enough.

this car i bought of of one of my cousins who is like a best friend to me he's 28 now i got it for 10k...remember he's a really good cousin lol, just too good. He's got his spyder now so he's a happy camper.

oh and insurance aitn so bad cuz half the time of the year shes in storage...damn canadian climate...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
so am i lucky?....yes but i think i earned it.
i worked damn hard and im not giving her up!

its great though when the winter over were all gonna meet up together and just chill
it'll be a highway trio~!

my familly rocks 2 tts and one spyder

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man, that's so nice of him!

You are lucky to get a car like that for 10k!!!!

BUT I'm a little confused, why would your cousin need a 93 RT/TT LED light for his Spyder??

This doesnt make sense.

Oh and you didn't post any pictures? :(

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you might want to read the above post lol
me: tt
dom(cousin1):tt
andy(cousin2 also guy i bought it off of):spyder

i have some pics from the car show i got into thanx to my friends rsx...funny story lol they were missing a car in their booth so it was like a last minute thing ...it was so cool
want me to send it to your email?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts