Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i have a 93 vr-4 that needs the following:

if anyone has these please help, or if you know where i can find them that would be cool too.

interior:
-carpeting
-center console with leather boot and e0brake boot
-seats, either aftermarket or stock

exterior:
-entire rear hatch including wing
-front bumper
-side skirts

thanks a lot. cya

·
Registered
445 Posts
i have an entire rear hatch with glass and wing. its black clear coat on the wing is peeling other than that it is in excellent condition. it is off of a 92 3kgt sl. i would like 250 dollars for it you would have to cover shipping it comes with wiper ass.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have the interior as you can see in the pic with mint carpet and all the trim peices....also have the side skirt hatch....i have center console but not sure what exactly you are talking about but sure i have will work a pacage deal for you have wing but its of a sl...let me know e-mail me at [email protected]...check the thread for pics of the leather interior..http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/attachment.php?postid=974559

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
thanks guys!

Hey guys, thanks for the replies: i saw the car the other day, correction it's a 92, not a 93. Not like it makes any differences though.

3000gtsupraturb - 250 sounds great, : where are you located i want to figure out some shipping numbers, i wonder how much this thing weighs?

FORCINDUCT - email. btw, i would just use those seats as my living room furniture.

pearlxman - how much for just the hatch with no wing or wiper ass. thanks!

happy thanksgiving, im out for a while.

·
Registered
330 Posts
hey neil

it was good tzlking with you i will work out the detail in the e-mail and by the way ia m right next to you located in new york...will talk soon...lata..oh happy thanksgiving to everyone to

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.