41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Mr. Self Destruct
417 Posts

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Hey Adler...Who is WE?:confused:

And why doesn't your website work anymore:( :confused: Been down since at least yesterday night when I tried it.

·
Best Mod Ever
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Imp Pwr Online said:
Hey Adler...Who is WE?:confused:

And why doesn't your website work anymore:( :confused: Been down since at least yesterday night when I tried it.
we=gambino+ me :)

yeah, basically the site is being hosted by one of my friends, but it has some minor issues with his server, so randomly for no reason, it doesn't allow access :confused:

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Wow! I am the current owner of this car. Purchased it in 2008 in Clarksville, TN when I was stationed in Fort Campbell, KY. Vehicle is now in Noblesville, IN. Unfortunately the chrome were flaking and causing the tire to deflate. Here she is, just the wheels are now golden yellow. I have some parts still need to install, unfortunately lacking the motivation to work on her. I do have a full ecu, Link G4+, unfortunately having connection issues to the laptop, idles like crap with the base tune. However, I also have the DR-ARC2 with the larger MAF and she idles really good on that piggyback, awaiting an Apexi AFC NEO to finer tune. Engine is built with CP pistons, Carrillo rods, Ferrera springs and I/E valves. Stage 3 Dynamic Racing heads. DR750s. Tilton HTOB, Quarter master Street friction dual clutch discs, dual Blitz BOV setup, AEM wideband O2 and AFR gauge, Fluidampr, BC adjustable cam gears, BC Stage 2+ camshafts, Tomei solid lifters, HKS DLI, Tomei FPR, Blue Silicone plug wires, HKS spark plugs. Parts waiting to install: Tein coilovers, SCE 5sp sequential shifter, Side Skirts and front lip by Retro-Spec, Endless brake lines, CUSCO rear strut bar type OS, Superior Auto Creative pieces, Link G4+ can-lamda wide band O2, and x3 GSC gen 3 lifters(stiffer internal springs), Rvengeperformance COP setup, and Italo Grasso oil pump gears . Unfortunately, the transmission and the transfercase needs upgrades to handle the power, it only has the NP transfercase brace. Future plans, beef up the transmission and T-case, stance aircup kit, 2-step controller, tein edfc GPS, Link G4+ MXG 7in. Street dash and maybe a wrap and some really thin pinstripe 3M reflective.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts