Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you negotiable about the price from 9,500? Seems reasonable, but how low are you willing to go to get rid of it?

·
Best Mod Ever
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
XtremeTactics said:
Are you negotiable about the price from 9,500? Seems reasonable, but how low are you willing to go to get rid of it?
everything is negotiable ;)
Make an offer.
PM me if you want.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
PM sent...

I sent you a PM let me know if you received it...

·
Best Mod Ever
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Re: PM sent...

Corwin said:
I sent you a PM let me know if you received it...
Nope, did you send it to Gambino or me? He's out of town until Sunday, send me one, and I'll try to answer your questions :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I tried to send ya an e-mail...

Let me know if you got that one...

Mine is [email protected] ...

I had a few questions about the '93 and if you could keep an eye out for me for any other 3/S's that you may come across...

Not to crazy about '93's, but hey who knows...:D :p

·
?Mark
16,670 Posts
OC

gambino said:
More pictures of the car from last year, in OC.

Is that Oklahoma City or orange County?

·
Formerly Carnage VR4
5,285 Posts
How do you still have this car!?! :eek: Someone buy this car already, this is a rare find.

-Matt

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
StealthxStyle said:
How do you still have this car!?! :eek: Someone buy this car already, this is a rare find.

-Matt
ive been trying!! taking forever heh, its killing me.

Originally posted by ADLER
Ocean City, MD
beat u to it :D

·
Best Mod Ever
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
hopefully someone on the board buys the car. If not, the car will go on autotrader on August 11th. We don't want to do that, but we know it will move there :(

As an update, we replaced the cracked hoses in the engine bay, engine, clutch, tranny are perfect now.

·
?Mark
16,670 Posts
Yo

POSVR6 said:
has the car ever been farted in? if so, NO THANK YOU!!!
Yo funny, not really, ifits a guy car its guaranteed farted in, a GOMF (that stands for good ol' morning fart!)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Adler + Gambino, my friend wants to walk over and see the car, he is quite interested in it - I'd say were local enough :p PM me or respond here and let me know when you guys will be over at your place with the car.

·
Best Mod Ever
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
hey everyone, I am out of town with extreme limited access to everything, until Wednesday August 6th. Please PM Gambino, or you can give me a call at (703) 400-8362

21 - 40 of 47 Posts