Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 93-93 VR-4 in california. So if there is anyone out there that is selling or can help me find one I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!!!:) :) :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not a VR-4, but it's a '93, and it's a Convertible in San Jose!

'93 R/T Convertible, AT 78k miles

·
Registered
281 Posts
my car

Its not a VR4, its a Stealth TT. Im in NJ. Its kinda far but you can have it shipped safely for under $1000. Ill even write on the title that you paid about $2000 less than what we agree on . That way the money you save in sales tax you can use to ship it to you:D It only has 51k miles on it and has an extended warranty that covers everything until 81k miles. Interested let me know. BTW, its the car in my sig. [email protected]

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks guys I appreciate the offer but I'm really looking for a TT in california. But I'll be sure to tell you if I find some one who is looking for a car that your selling or If I can't find what I'm looking for I'll be sure to write to you guys first.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have a 94 VR-4 that im looking to sell. Minor problems with the car that i am fixing right now. But soon as those are done the car will be like brand spanking new. only got about 65k miles on it. Everythings stock except it has a 95 Stealth TT Intake and Veilside Sideskirts. Looking to sell for about $16k. If your interested just post a reply.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the post Jguyz3000gt. I have a few questions about what you need to fix and why it broke but if you could e-mail me that would be great. My e-mail address is

[email protected]

:D :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey Jspec your car looks like its in great condition but I kinda have my heart set on a TT, but if I change my mind I'll send you an e-mail :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts