Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black 1993 3000gt vr-4, tan/beige leather with minimal cracks, the back seat is perfect(who really uses the back seat anyways), 110k miles, stock chrome 17inch rims with khumo supra tires with about 95% tread left, timing belt, water pump, and coolant was done at 104k miles. The active areo doesn't work and the light comes on...it recently happened at about 104-5k miles. There's a manual boost controller on it set at 14psi, greddy type-s bov, gutted main cat, and cone air filter. I would like $8500 obo. Thankx

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in the process of selling my 1994 Mustang Cobra. I have a couple of people that are interested but these things never move as fast as you want. Once it is sold, I'll keep yours in mind...especially if mine sells before 12/23...thats when I'm going up to Iowa.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
hey i would love to come see your car i didn't know there was another one in des moines that was a vr4, i have one but its getting major work done to it. how long do you think it would be on sale i might be in teh market for one.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Its pearl white. i'm rebuildngthe whole car with the best stuff you can buy, and i was gong toget it repainted to black but if i can get yours i wont have to. but i could have enough by the end of the month possibly with a small loan. if you can email me at [email protected] and get me you address i could checkit out next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.