Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
I don't know him, I did pay for a rear cover for my VR4 trunk area. He had a great price and I even added 3 bucks so he doesn't eat the fees from payapl.
I paid for the item on the 5th of July.
Today I sent emails and got no response.
I got tracking numbers on the 6th, didn't mention that.
So I communicated to him through paypal and an issue was filed at the same time I sent the communication.

He finally responds.

until 530pm today (7/11) UPS never showed an update but I have now 3 tracking numbers saying this one item is shipped.

This was done on the marketplace via facebook.

Because he (Aaron) told me to come here to find his name and feed back I have decided to post in his feedback thread.

I get it, he parts out cars, I get it, he uses other accounts to make shipping labels.... I GET IT! now. but not until now did this box make it to the ups store and now I have 2 numbers coming to Washington state and one number going to Colorado

if this sale was done here on this board he would be flamed for it.

I am still hopeful this shows up. We both agree to not do business again with some colorful commentary and I am ok with that. But the issue filled with paypal stands until I either get the cover and it is in the condition he described or I get refunded.

...it was funny to read his message saying H has been on 3si a very long time since 2014. - but I digress.

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
I don't know him, I did pay for a rear cover for my VR4 trunk area. He had a great price and I even added 3 bucks so he doesn't eat the fees from payapl.
I paid for the item on the 5th of July.
Today I sent emails and got no response.
I got tracking numbers on the 6th, didn't mention that.
So I communicated to him through paypal and an issue was filed at the same time I sent the communication.

He finally responds.

until 530pm today (7/11) UPS never showed an update but I have now 3 tracking numbers saying this one item is shipped.

This was done on the marketplace via facebook.

Because he (Aaron) told me to come here to find his name and feed back I have decided to post in his feedback thread.

I get it, he parts out cars, I get it, he uses other accounts to make shipping labels.... I GET IT! now. but not until now did this box make it to the ups store and now I have 2 numbers coming to Washington state and one number going to Colorado

if this sale was done here on this board he would be flamed for it.

I am still hopeful this shows up. We both agree to not do business again with some colorful commentary and I am ok with that. But the issue filled with paypal stands until I either get the cover and it is in the condition he described or I get refunded.

...it was funny to read his message saying H has been on 3si a very long time since 2014. - but I digress.
I don't think you understand lol. He has parted around 200 TT/VR4s out and is shipping A LOT of parts at all times. He is also a one man show. You bought stuff on the 5th and you filed a PayPal dispute 6 days later because you were confused at the tracking info emails lol. Just text him or message him on facebook, he is a busy dude, but he will get back to you. He is probably the most well known guy on the 3S platform these days, a bit has changed since you were around last.

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
Also, to put it in perspective, I've been to his house many times. Every time I go there, there are usually about 20-50 packages sitting on his front porch to go out lol.. His postman probably hates him. Give the guy a break.

I paid for parts from another well known guy on July 3rd and he shipped them that day, the parts came from Utah and I didn't get my package until yesterday (07/10) because USPS lost it for a few days somehow lol. I didn't feel this was a negative reflection on the seller at all because I had a tracking number, the seller was just as mad at the postal service as I was, but there is nothing we can do about how long it takes the post office to ship stuff.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
I was not confused.
it isn't that it took longer than 2 days. He is not Amazon and I don't have a prime membership with him.
He sent a tracking number... all was well and good. I was happy
2 days after that I get another tracking number...so now I am thinking he just labeled it and then needed to change the label for some reason.
then today...6 days later...another tracking number email with the shipment now saying Colorado as the destination.

....but none of them ever showed as the package being received from ups. not usps...they don't track shit...ups tracks when they get it. period.

then only after the colorful commentary between he and I did ups show it being handed off to them at the ups store. TODAY! still waiting for the delivery time which will be about 5-7 more days

That's great Josh, help this guy out! he needs it. every time he piggy backs on to another shipping label the emails go out to the original customers with the updates. now if somebody just sits and waits for the box then no harm. but if you track your packages like most people it will become frustrating and make customers think its a scam. I learned this the hard way when I was selling pretty heavy.

personally I would like to be on his good side for parts in the future. but these shipping practices need to be improved.

get his site together and help this guy out. Big Commerce is a good turn key option with big shipping tools that would help Aaron a lot.

believe me, I want to be the guy that says this guy rocks, I am trying to be.

bobk

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
personally I would like to be on his good side for parts in the future. but these shipping practices need to be improved.
Disputes definitely aren't the way. But Aaron is a reasonable guy, cancel your dispute, let him know there was just confusion on the whole shipping thing (I get shipping emails from time to time from him when I didn't buy anything lmao.) Don't sweat it.

get his site together and help this guy out. Big Commerce is a good turn key option with big shipping tools that would help Aaron a lot.
I've been trying to talk him into having a website for ages lmao. I'll keep trying. :p

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Pays July 5th. Has a tracking with HIS address. Files claim July 11. 3 business days after transaction for an item that takes 4 days from Ohio to Washington.

Dick move period

You contacted me via FB. Discussed price via FB. Never got a message from you till you filed a claim.

Dick move. Period. Call it what you want.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
seriously? ok, ass hat. Dick Move? the dick move is sending a tracking number and then let it sit on your kitchen table or in the car or or garage or where ever the F you let it sit for 6 days...and then send me 2 more tracking numbers with one being Colorado.

how in the F do you think this is not going to back fire on you? I just closed the claim then you chime in with this shit. typical.

you failed to put the full story in here Aaron.
paid on the 5th
tracking sent on the 6th
new tracking sent on the 9th
another tracking number sent today with different address?
Zhenyu Y. ????? this aint me! and I don't live in Colorado.

dick move indeed.
The issue has been closed at this point. If it don't show up I will have more fun dragging your ass through posts as a hobby that worrying about the 48 bucks trust me.

you are wrong here, not me. regardless of your history parting out cars you have no F'ing clue how to handle shipments or customers and let your shit show get the better of you.

best regards.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
...at this point you owe me an apology and a rear hatch cover.

until then your just trying to save rep in a situation you completely F'ed up and refused to hold responsibility for.

I would respect the situation more if you just simply said, hey Bob, I F'ed up and sent multiple tracking labels because it is easier for me to handle cash sales or when people send me gifts instead of saying they actually bought a part so I don't get hit with payapal fees AND I only run to the post office or UPS store once a week.... but it's on the way by X

but no, you send info, send the wrong info and get made at people for reacting to your shit show of organization.

grow up. get your color books out and go to your safe space. your panties are showing.

bobk.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
keep making your self look better

Dick move. Period.

This isn't a business. It's a hobby. I have plenty of customers. Don't need any like you. Or any that believe your in the right.

Glad your a part of the platform.

·
Elevate
1,121 Posts
There's no need to file a claim with paypal without first giving the seller a chance to respond to your concerns within an appropriate amount of time. That's the point here, EK2. That was obviously jumping the gun, no matter how many tracking numbers you got. If anything you should have been excited that you were going to receive 3 sun shades.

I'm sure Aaron would feel a little more sympathetic if you admitted to jumping the gun with filing that claim. You do know you have up to 6 months right? ;)

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,571 Posts
Jumping the gun. Ok i will admit that.
How about the 6 days and 3 tracking numbers with no follow up?

This board has gotten pretty soft over the years thats for sure.

Actually the guy in colorado who didnt pay for one should feel lucky. And actually i have nothing yet so its all moot really until something actually shows up.
I can only hope it is worthy at this point and not all jenky out of spite.

So for me, it should have been here by now. Do I feel lucky or should I feel lucky? When did this board change to luck after ordering parts.

How is it Aaron portrays the victim here and its even understood?
Times sure have changed, that is for sure.

·
Elevate
1,121 Posts
How is it Aaron portrays the victim here and its even understood?
Times sure have changed, that is for sure.
because you didn't give him a chance to respond before filing a claim. Any seller here would be pissed that you did that and a lot of people can sympathize moreso with this side of the situation.

Everyone knows paypal gives way too much time to file a claim and there should have been no problem with giving him adequate time to respond to your concerns.

However to your second statement, yes times have changed. As a customer on an old and dying platform you are pretty much up against a wall. Sometimes you have to be more understanding of the level of customer service that comes from individual sellers, and even some of the vendors that are left because well, it's all we have lol. There is no competition. Most of the time these are just people who wrench on cars and most likely do NOT have a lot of first hand customer service experience from the "real world." I've learned to have some more patience than I would in any other retail type setting because of this understanding. The vendors and parts we do have left are important, keep that in-mind!

·
Super Moderator
9,111 Posts
The crowd has changed. And pretty much everybody knows Aaron, and has bought at least one thing from Aaron. FWIW, any time I've shipped anything to the west coast, if it not USPS priority, takes at least 7 business days. Given that there was a holiday the week you ordered, that also puts things behind in shipping.

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
vSol is 100% on point. There are not a whole lot of places left to buy parts for these cars, none at all besides Aaron with his insanely low prices on these parts. We have few vendors left, and I promise you Aaron ships faster than any of the big 3 we have. It is really your loss that you decided to go this route because I highly doubt Aaron will ever accept your money again.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts