Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is great!

Bought tons of random things. Never had an issue and will continue to buy from. Highly recommended and you can get no better bargain anywhere else.

Aaron is the best!

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
The dude

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
yeah man he manages to ship me everything. now i have a spare Alternator if one of my Stealth's Alternators go.
I got carpet from him
stupid broken interior knick knacks.
spindle + 2 front struts.

I just hope all those cars go to good use :( makes me cry every time.

·
Money pit owner.
2,599 Posts
the guy is annoying, he keeps parting out cars and I keep paypal'ing him my money, my total spend is nearly the price of a full parts car. lol
thankfully he's slowed down lately :)

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Actually...it's Mindy's that pulls up
Lucky me!! All that money and I don't see any of it!

Thanks guys I appreciate all of you. Hopefully it's made used parts more affordable for everyone.

I've been really fortunate to meet some nice people in this platform as well. I had breakfast with Vitali this morning!

Selling 20 year old parts your gonna have issues. It's how you handle them that keeps people coming back!

Scott u got that 99 wing on yet?!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've had several dealings with him before, all of them good, I had no issues with him whatsoever, and afaik he had none with me. I never said anything negative to or about him, I never even tried to haggle on prices as I felt his prices were quite reasonable.

About 3 weeks ago I was in contact with him about buying a whole front end to repair my accident damaged 3s, he told me he had one, but that it had a crack on it, I asked for pictures, because if it was large and in a prominent area, I might not have wanted that bumper, but Idk because he never did send it. Then he stopped communicating altogether. I sent a few more texts occasionally, and received no response, so then I thought maybe his phone broke, or something happened to him, or life happened etc. I tried sending a couple messages here on the forum, still no response. So then I looked to see if he had posted anything recently, and found that he was still active.
I have absolutely no idea why he stopped communicating with me, afaik I've certainly never given him a reason to. He never expressed any issues to me, just suddenly stopped responding one day.
It's a real shame, because he was my primary source of used factory parts, and was willing to work with me.
I'm writing this hoping that it will elicit a response from him, or maybe even someone else who knows something I don't. Because afaik everything was gravy and I have absolutely no idea what happened.

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
I've had several dealings with him before, all of them good, I had no issues with him whatsoever, and afaik he had none with me. I never said anything negative to or about him, I never even tried to haggle on prices as I felt his prices were quite reasonable.

About 3 weeks ago I was in contact with him about buying a whole front end to repair my accident damaged 3s, he told me he had one, but that it had a crack on it, I asked for pictures, because if it was large and in a prominent area, I might not have wanted that bumper, but Idk because he never did send it. Then he stopped communicating altogether. I sent a few more texts occasionally, and received no response, so then I thought maybe his phone broke, or something happened to him, or life happened etc. I tried sending a couple messages here on the forum, still no response. So then I looked to see if he had posted anything recently, and found that he was still active.
I have absolutely no idea why he stopped communicating with me, afaik I've certainly never given him a reason to. He never expressed any issues to me, just suddenly stopped responding one day.
It's a real shame, because he was my primary source of used factory parts, and was willing to work with me.
I'm writing this hoping that it will elicit a response from him, or maybe even someone else who knows something I don't. Because afaik everything was gravy and I have absolutely no idea what happened.
It is the holidays man, people are busy with life stuff right now. I'm sure he will be back to parting soon.

·
My car is a money pit
2,765 Posts

Aaron is really cool and we get along well, but the same thing happened with me. I asked him on pricing of a few items and didn't end up getting them... now I can't buy a text message from him these days! The funny thing is that I live 20 minutes from him, so it would be quick easy sales with me, but I guess he only wants to deal with people who are ready to buy when they ask for pricing. I didn't mean anything rude by not purchasing from him, I was just seeing if the price caught my attention enough to pull the trigger!

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Taking it easy these days! Im still around! I'll be slowing down a lot for a while to recover and then fire back up in spring. It takes so much of my time that I have little time for family.

I work 10 hours a day. Then come home and part cars, spend time with family, answer emails, 30-40 texts a day etc. Not that im complaining! Just the reality of a 1 man show!

FB has taken up a lot of my time now. Seems I got quite a bit of business with that platform.

Im still at it! Still shipping fast as always! No delays. But yes I can be hard to get ahold of at times! No denying that. Not sure it will change as its just a lot for me to handle! And I always try to prioritize getting items packed and shipped vs new sales.

When I started I didnt plan for it to grow like it has! We will be moving soon and im hoping to have a much larger space and even get a website if Josh can help me!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Back to work!!!

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
When I started I didnt plan for it to grow like it has! We will be moving soon and im hoping to have a much larger space and even get a website if Josh can help me!
I can definitely help you get a website set up. Text me, we can talk about it and work something out pretty easy I am sure.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts