Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shipping's available for a minimal price or possibly for free, depending on where you live. Post or email me your location and I'll let you know.
Red, tan leather, 90-95% Pirelli's all around, completely stock car **if you want modded buy Fierce's TT :D ** (this is NOT my 96') . The bottom end was just rebuilt....crank, bearings, etc. While the lower end was being rebuilt I replaced the clutch with a new stock clutch, pressure plate, throw out..all that good stuff. Just as the clutch was about to be installed I noticed the output shaft and transfer case sleeve had some wear on the splines so I replaced the output shaft and transfer case sleeve with Kormex replacements.
The car is in excellent overall condition. There is a small ding on the passenger's side fender (probably not noticeable unless I would have told you) and the antenae doesn't go down. Other than that the only thing the buyer would probably want to do is have the driver's seat redone on the normal wear area as you get in and out (its ripped).
I would be keeping this car for myself but I need the cash for other projects. I'm attaching 1 picture below and should have some better pictures within the next few days. Looking for quick sale.....$8,500.
Any questions you can email me at [email protected] or AIM me at Turbo96Stealth , but I may not be at my computer.
Mark

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
whoops

Forgot to attach picture.....

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
damn i wish i had the money right now, i would buy it instantly.. too bad i have to wait til the end of the month before i will have enought money to drop on a loan... if you still have it then which i doubt i will give you 10,000 for it

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

back ttt

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redvr4 said:
How many miles ???
I hope your kidding.... but if not..... Read the original thread title. LOL ;) ~74k

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
Yeah, I got into reading the description you posted and forgot that the mileage was in the original title. OOPPSSSS !!! I realized about 12 seconds after I hit send.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for anybody that might be interested, I just added to my original post that I can have the car shipped for a minimal price, possibly for free, if your interested. The car would be flat-bedded. (if thats a word :D ) Name the location and I'll let you know if I can have it done.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
back TTT

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
South Fl RT- lemme know then. ;)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mechanically the car is allllll there. ;)
I still have this thing and want it gone! :burnout:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reduced. $8,500.
Need this gone!!

·
3,108 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, it started at 10k. If you look at the original post I edited it last night so any new readers would see the new price. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.