Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be pulling this motor out (100k miles on it) in pieces. it is complete minus the front turbo. I would like to know who is interested in what for parts. I have an idea for prices and will edit this post tonight for a target of prices I am asking. I got no interest in this as a whole for 1200.00 plus shipping so lets see what everybody wants with offers....No sales are final till I say sold...no dibs without an offer....I would prefer that all offers be posted on thread for record to avoid any problems. I will accept offers for the complete motor as well....I could polish the valve cover and plenum for you for $100ea exchange for yours...
I would like to sell this motor so no resonable offers will be overlooked. It has 8mm wires on it (not magnecore but red) most if not all of the y-tubing is damaged in some way from the crash....no damage to the manifolds or heads...this motor I was told did not knock or tick and it has a new knock sensor in it from very recently...have reciept for that....water pump was replaced in 99 so its only 2 years old.........

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
How much are you selling the whole engine for?

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
prices....

whole engine with back turbo.....1200 plus ship

back turbo-125.00
heads- 250.00...with cams and belt gears 350.00
intake...whole thing- 100.00 (upper-lower) top 75 bottom 25
valve covers (pair) - 100.00 (front-80) (rear 25)
throttle body - 75.00
altinator - 30.00
ac pump - 30.00
lifters - 100.00 set (24)
crank/short block - 350.00
water pump - 50.00
fuel rails - 75.00
exhaust manifolds - 80.00 for both

i am sure there are many other parts to sell off the motor...I will have it out by the end of the weekend.

I would rather sell the crank in the block with rods and pistons.

all prices are plus shipping.....

·
Registered
877 Posts
If you decide to part out, I'll take the lower intake manifold and rear valve cover for sure. I might also be interested in the exhaust manifolds.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking for the whole right HEAD. Just take mine off and put yours on so I don't have to mess with torque nuts/bolts, valves, cams, gears,etc.

Right is the closest one to you when you lift the hood.

Price?

Be of good cheer,
John

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
how much for the oil cooler and oil lines?
what about the coolant lines running to and from the turbos?
what about the thermostat housing (where the coolant feed lines for the turbos hook into)?

umm, that's about it..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wiil take the short block and heads for $700 per your earlier post if ther still available. What shipping would you use as I live quite a ways from you. I would just like an idea of what it will cost me. Thanx Don

·
Registered
549 Posts
How much for the Intake Plenum? I wouldn't need it polished?-Shaun

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pulling it out

I will pull it out and apart this weekend when I have time....I have no idea about shipping it to MI but its always doable...let me pull it apart to confirm no hidden suprises and pics can sent on anything...I wont start parting till friday............there is enough interest in this to go ahead and part out the motor thats what will happen.....

·
On a budget!!
233 Posts
Heads

I will take the heads as soon as you get back with me:)

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update......

I got into this motor yesterday...it's going for parts not as complete.......

the front exhaust manifold is gone...small crack..looks like its been like that for some time.......

things that are off and ready........

intake upper-75.00
intake lower-25.00
fuel rails-55.00
injectors-50.00 set of 6
throttle body-75.00
coolant manifold-50.00

if you have never torn one of these motors apart let me tell it is very time consuming to say the least.....I have the front of the car cut off but these parts must removed in order. my hands are done for now...must need neosporin and bandaids...those mechanix gloves help ...... I need to sit in the hot tub now with my corona and lime.......more parts to follow very soon.

Heads- I want them to go as a pair, you will get all the upper pieces minus valve covers and belt covers...I will send as many pics as you wish to see what you will be getting...these will be off by friday...maybe

Block-I am inclined to keep it for a rebuild...turns out the block is very similar for NA cars and this will work for my car.......sorry no longer for sale........for now.

many other parts...no hands left to work on it...must heel now...ouch.

all prices plus shipping....paypal add 2%

let me know

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
coolant manifold?? is that the housing that has the outlets for the turbo coolant lines??

also, do you have the coolant lines and oil lines for the turbos? I asked before but you never said anything..

and what about the oil filter housing.. it's the part that the filter screws onto, and it has the outlets for the turbo oil lines and oil cooler on it..

Let me know.. you can email me directly at [email protected] if you'd like.

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
coolant manifold

this is what I am talking about.....its off of a TT so it might be what your looking for.

I dont have any coolant or oil lines but the oil filter thing I do have.......65 shipped for all three...I will pull the oil thing off tomorrow night......price is firm

bob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

Okay I'd take both WHOLE heads rather than just the right one.

Do you also have the engine oil pan strainer? It's the part with the screen that suck up the oil. (MD158618)

Be of good cheer,
JCZooM

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
let me get it off

let me pull the heads off and make sure all is good before we commit to anything.....i will do my best to have this done in a day or so......350.00 plus shipping...firm...I ave no idea about weight but it is coming from 98058 in wash state. It would seem we have more than one for interest so we will work down the list as posted. ...you get back to me you lose out.....price is not neg. to much interest in these to let them go for less...buyer will pay a little for a nice little wooden crate as well...probably 10-15 bucks for both heads to ensure no damage while shipped....as many pics as you need to be sure...all sales final. if you want them checked out at the local napa store you pay for it but I can do that as well......might not be a bad deal for the price to ensure that they are good.........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts