Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the question is...How hard would this be? I know the front end would need to be transplanted but will it work with the existing fenders and hood or do those need to be changed too? I am just curious because i really hate flip up head lights and i dont want to drop the cash it takes to get a 94 VR4 or R/T TT. Or an even cheaper method would be to just transplant the lights but i would think that would take a lot of custom work to the front end to make it looke decent.

Cheers,
CWT

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
If you go to the store and pick up a copy of TURBO magazine, the Dec 1999 issue, and flip to page 8 and 62(also same car in ad on pg 28), you'll see two cars tha appear to originally come with flip-up headlights, like those on the 1st gen cars.. but they have been converted to projector style like on the 94 and up cars..

Does nobody make a kit like this to convert our cars?? Anyone out there a good fabricator that could maybe make a prototype and then get them produced??

I'd go for it..

-LDG
93 Stealth ES

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
OH, and on pg 25, there is an amethyst 96 VR-4 owned by Giuseppe Cannella of MD.. It says he runs an 11.67 sec 1/4 mile, and will be quicker when he upgrades the turbos again..

-LDG

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey buddy i have a subscription to Turbo and Sport Compact Car....hehe...I love both those mags. I think my Dec. Turbo is back in St. Louis.

Cheers,
CWT

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Giuseppe's GT is a gorgeous car. It's heavily modified but still looks sweet as hell. He was at ECG5 this year and stole the show for awards, ultimately getting best of show as voted upon by all in attendance (no judging, only voting). That is definitely one of the faster cars out there. Definitely one of the upcoming beasts to fight for the title of fastest 3S.

EricB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts