Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 92 stealth twin turbo that is in a bit of dis-repair. The interior is gutted but it does have all of the neccesary dash pieces and a new wiring harness. The car was in storage for 3 years and was not run. I was told that it was just a matter of rewiring everything correctly to get it running again. Does anyone know where i can find the wireing diagrams for a 92 TT online or maybe a website where i can purchase a service manual? any help would be awesome. thanks!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I know you can get the 3s cd on ebay, or i believe someone on here may have it for sale too. Look on ebay for the service manual on cd. You should find one. Dont know exactly how much that will help you however, but it may ;)

·
1,568 Posts
Did you buy the Stealth on Ebay from NY guy who stated he had a small fire in wiring harness with 38K miles?

·
1,568 Posts
Could be bad or it could be good. Based on photos he provided it looked risky for the price he wanted. Since you saw the car you must have felt it was worth the risk. You will know better, what you got yourself into, once you are able to get the car running and check out the mechanics. Good Luck and welcome to the board.:)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks :) im pretty confident it just needs someone to really spend some time on it. the engine needs some work from not having been run in a while but everything was there and other than being a bit dusty was in remarkably good condition. Thanks for the support. I already ordered some 92 stealth cd's off ebay and i might as well get an actual manual too. so it begins...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.