Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you still have the diff? Mine blew out yesterday, or at least I think it did. I'm driving down the road and the rear tires locked up and I slid about 50. Maybe it's a transfer case, I haven't looked at it yet

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Rear diff in perfect condition. I sold the 1 piece carbon fiber drive shaft and just pulled it today. Rear wheels still on it and you can turn the diff mount with 2 fingers either way and it spins both tires. 43k original miles. I also have a brand new transfer case if that ends up bad. Zero miles on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for a shift knob and boot, 3000gt 1st gen stock front bumper and fog lights, turbo exhaust, and maybe a stereo head unit and speakers that have life left in them.

Text me at 4one2-667-1169 and I'm in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi
Sorry to show ignorance here, but I am looking for some coilovers for a 93 SL. Do you have any idea if yours would fit please? Previous owner replaced the ECS shocks with non-ECS, but not sure if that makes any difference.
Thanks for your time
Phil

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have all that minus good speakers. Factory exhaust still works (sport / Tour). Is that what you are looking for?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I wouldn't have any coilovers,

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi,
do you have a 4 oem wheels an center caps ? if so how much and condition ? any outer curb rash ? would you ship them ? thanks

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
SALE PENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Several have asked about the 2 9966 ECU's. Here are pics. Both had caps replaced, one done by a Skyline/Supra builder and he even delaminated the board and cleaned all and relaminated it in case it got wet. He said it happens in his cars if the heater core goes out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The LCDBC is being offered for $350 shipped. The reason is the pictures. It comes with the gauge cluster as I have already installed the screen. All other components are still in the box as I never installed it.
And yes, the miles are correct, this car had less than 43k miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Miles on the gauges.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Stillin Down Pipe is up at $350 plus shipping. As with most, this has a section that is cut so that it can be fitted and then welded. I have NOT welded it as that was going to be the last step. I only have the joint clamp on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I have a set of white TT wheels in pretty good condition, not much rash, just age. And a set of Gen 1 VR-4 wheels about the same. No TT center caps on the set I'd sell.
Either set $150 plus shipping as I know that would be the pricey part.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I've got a 92 VR4 and I'm very interested in your LCD BC can you tell me InTouch the installation of the thing come with instructions is it Plug and Play or what? I've already gotten RPM gauge down so I'm going to have to get in there anyway shoot me a PM and I'll give you my phone number and you can text me on the specifics

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,112 Posts
Still parting this?
Looking for a good shape drivers side grey door panel.
Would need it shipped to Columbia, SC.

Would paypal immediately upon picture of said panel...

Bob. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 92 Stealth RT/TT running and on stands. Posted the major items but everything must go. I have this and a donor 92 VR-4. Take it all for $7k pick up. Otherwise, let the part out begin.
48k on the chassis.
Tiens
Renegade 3 stage ECS
Stillen DP
Adjustable rear control arms
Solid motor mounts
0 mile 9b's SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
Solid rear diff bushings
Weisco piston engine (23 k miles) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
5 speed (0 miles with 300m)
Brand new T Case
LCDBC
WAY too much to list..... take it all or just the parts
How much for adjustable rear control arms shipped to 14043 and any pics u may have . Thanks

21 - 40 of 45 Posts