Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 92 Stealth RT/TT running and on stands. Posted the major items but everything must go. I have this and a donor 92 VR-4. Take it all for $7k pick up. Otherwise, let the part out begin.
48k on the chassis.
Tiens
Renegade 3 stage ECS
Stillen DP
Adjustable rear control arms
Solid motor mounts
0 mile 9b's SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
Solid rear diff bushings
Weisco piston engine (23 k miles) SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
5 speed (0 miles with 300m)
Brand new T Case
LCDBC
WAY too much to list..... take it all or just the parts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Stock ECS struts?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stock ECS struts on Tien S springs with the stock springs in storage. Running the 3 step Renegade ECS system.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a forum member do the 60k on it when I first got the car at about 42k miles due to age and no records. Well....they didn't torque the centric pulley bolt. Didn't even make it 10k miles and it jumped time. When it did this it threw 2 rockers so being worried about metal shavings in the oil, I pulled the entire driver-train. The trans was starting to notch from 2nd to 3rd so that was pulled also. I bought this well built engine and bought a new T case, new turbos, IPS stage 1.1 trans and set to replacing it all.
It runs but I'm still chasing some sort of leak (Vacuum / Boost / Something!) Being OBDI and living in Houston, there is NO ONE! That can work on it and I've spent too much time and money trying to figure it out. I'm over 50k invested in it and when I even look at it the "lil miss" looses it.
Time for it to all go or just sit there as a pretty lawn decoration. Or wait until I have a 10k deposit and ship it to 3SX or Pampena and just hold my breath for a year or 2 until it's done.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$1,600 for the engine (Local pick up) complete minus the turbos and TB. $2k and they would stay on.
$875 for the headlights (Shipped continental US)
$325 for the LCDBC (Because....the screen is already hard mounted to a pristine gauge cluster. That would come with it and is under 60k on the clock. Everything else is still in plastic as I never got to putting the dash back in.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
i'll take the Snake-Eyes headlight controller! PM me or text me at 313-378-0034.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You have a PM :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts