Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
well i swapped it into my car today that is having a studdering problem to see if it would fix the problem but i dont think its the ecu prob a boost leak or plugs so pretty sure the ecu is fine. If you want you can send the money and i will ship it...if you try it and have problems with it then ill send your money back and you send the ecu back...lmk
Uhhh, you don't know if it is any good? And I should send you some money? For a month I have been interested in your ecu and have not had any assurance you have even tested it nor even discussed a price, now I should send money (how much??) and maybe get something that works??? C'mon man, what's up with this thing??

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
im just saying the ecu seems to work fine but its my test car that has some other probs...all i was saying is that if for some reason the ecu doesnt work i will refund your money that is it. I have no reason to believe this ecu is burnt out.

·
2.4L FP Black Evo VIII
1,908 Posts
Post some pics of ATR catback

·
die die die!!
5,600 Posts
damn, i wish you weren't so far away!!!

i'm interested in picking up a spare vr4 block to start building... but 800 is slightly out of my budget... and, we haven't touched the shipping charges yet... and i was gonna ask about your vr4 wheels too, just because it'd be nice to have an extra set to mess around with, but that would only make it more difficult to ship.

any clue how much it is to ship a motor? are you taking offers since you still have all this stuff?

thanks man

_isiah

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
alright guys i just went out today and bought a camera just so i can go take pics so expect them by the weekend at the latest...bump

·
Registered
189 Posts
how much for both intercooler air ducts, front motor mount and BOV

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Thermostat/Water Housing "waterneck"/ turbo timer
Stock Blowoff Valve or Aftermarket (turbo XS RFL)
RFL BOV Adapter plate 1 EGR Block off Plate
Twin Turbo Front Motor Mount Bracket
Oil and Cooling TT Oil Cooler
Oil Cooler feed and return lines w/ Eye Bolts oil filter bracket
Joint for the Rear Turbo Feed Line (MD161392)
Front and Rear Oil Feed Lines w/ Eye Bolts
Front and Rear Oil Return Lines Front and Rear Water Coolant Feed Lines W/ Eye Bolts
Electronics S-AFC
Boost gauge
Wide band Air/Fuel ratio gauge
Exhaust /Gas temperature gauge
Manual Boost Controller or Electronic Boost Controller
Knock sensor
ANU OF THESE??

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
lol thats quite a list i have a safc 1, i have a nice hks turbo timer with plug n play harness, i have a stock bov and a greddy bov, i should have an oil cooler and lines but need to check the shape they are in. i have a boost guage and a egt guage both are 60mm guage and greddy i think, might have a mbc, and should have thermo and stuff...i will start pulling this stuff off the car and go from there

·
1,2,3,4 I love MarineCore
3,658 Posts
do you have a tt oil filter housing that I can pick up?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts