Custom Front Strut bar
Battery Relocated to back
HKS Chromed IC Hard pipe Kit with Y-pipe
Bradi Slotted and Drilled rotors with Metal Matrix pads
Power Stack 8 Inch K&N Filter
Momo Commando leather wheel and shifter
Aiwa MP3cd 50x4 MP3 Player with 50 watt tweets and Pioneer 6x3 kickers
TMO Datalogger
Tires are NEW cooper Cobra 255x40x17's with <1000miles!
Wet Oklie Seat covers
Indiglo Guages
Turbo XS Dual stage remote boost controller
Greddy type-s BOV
Autometer Guage pod
Autometer AF Guage
Autometer Boost Guage
Custom spark plug Valve cover plate
EGR Block off plates
Red silicone Hose
Phantom Roadworks DownPipe and 3 in cat back
Gutted CATS.
Crank Vent
250LPH Denso Fuel Pump.
Summit Racing battery relocation Kit (to rear of car)

Some details of the car.
The AC has been removed from the car. The climate control unit is still installed and working just the AC unit has been removed for weight savings. One can easily be reinstalled. I currently have the back seats replaced with a Speaker box I built for the 1000W MA Sub. I have all components to replace the rear seats. EGR has been blokced off and removed. The Wheels are stock and have some curb marks on them. The rear 1/4 panel had some one back into it and has a small crease in it. I dont have any recent pictures of the car but I have some older ones that show you the what the interoir looks like and parts of the engine bay. If anyone is interested I will get them new pics. The car Runs and starts perfectly and pulls strong in every gear. I have datalogged the car through all the upgrades and tuning and have done all maint. on time. I use fully synthetic fluids in motor and driveline and I have no leaks. I also sealed the TC. I just did a clutch job on it 50 miles ago and the output shaft and splines looked perfect. The car has NEVER been run in the winter and has been stored inside during winter seasons.

Car has 99,000 miles on it.
Asking $12,000.00 OBO
Serious inquires only

I will have new pics up shortly but here are some old ones for now.

http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos.asp?mi=3&smi=1&a=36022

NEW PICS UP!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290990465

·
pseudo individualism
2,490 Posts
dont want the car

Hey ill buy your 15's and send you my 9b's?

·
Speed Junkie
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys not whaty I had in mind. Things are a pian in the ass to install once not worth my time to do it again. Plus it would make the other mod's obsolite. Package deal only guys....sorry
Still taking offers otherwise I may send it to Ebay.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looks nice...but not the time of year your porobablly gonna have a lot of buyers! EBAY would be your best bet...I like the steering wheel! Interior looks nice...although it doesnt really go with carpet...or leather! :)

Guess thats perfect for someone else to finish! :)

·
Speed Junkie
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the compliments guys. You need ot see the interior in person it is much better! Also I will get new pics up tomorrow of the car with all the mods on it and the interior finished.

G

·
hey, i live in rochester, ny, and im interested, so dont go puttin it up on ebay just yet, and yea if u could get some exterior pics up that would be great, thanks.

·
One Shizz-rippin' M F
3,554 Posts
What parts of the AC system were removed, do you still have them, Did they work before removed? I assume since it was removed it would need to be recharged? (somewhat difficult since 92's used R12 which is not legal anymore). Car looks nice, and weight reduction is great, I dont think I could live without AC around here though. I would also like to see some pics of the exterior, thanks

·
Speed Junkie
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will have the Pics fo ryou guys this coming weekend. The AC compressor and the condensor were both removed as well as the hard lines. All in all it took about 1 hour to remove them. They all worked correctly when removed and all lines have been caped after removal to stop moistore from getting in there. I DO NOT have the AC Parts anymore as I sold them (They worked fine) but they are easy and cheap parts to replace if you really want them. I was able to remove almost 50lbs from the car and I never use the AC and ways. I added a lifetime warrantied Sun roof to the car and that helps cool it just fine for me.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts