Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm currently attempting to sell my main project. It's a 1992 GTO vr4 located in Abilene Tx.

I bought it from a dealership 6 years ago when I lived in Japan, I brought it over with me when I moved back to the states. It is a right-hand drive vr4, with a few upgrades. I still have all the stock parts, along with a 91 3000gt vr4 that comes with this GTO if desired. There are enough parts to build 2 complete cars. The GTO has never been in an accident, the condition is in my opinion a 9/10. The only defect is the paint, which while old is still holding well.

The title is clean, the car has passed Texas inspection as well. The VIN is Z16A0015406.

It is currently in project mode with a partial tune, though it will start up with the OEM ECU. I had great plans with this car, but I'm out of time and space.

I have it posted in a couple sites, and it does have a bid on ebay though I'm 99% sure the bidder is a scam. (I am paranoid about selling it on that site, so it could be my imagination.)
I figured someone on this site may want a GTO or a couple part cars. Bellow is the GTO in a bit more detail.

Currently installed aftermarket parts:
Intake pipe kit
Fuel Lab kit
Walbro supra pump with hotwire kit
AEM series 2 EMS (OEM ECU temp installed to run the car, due to an incomplete tune)
AEM 3.5 MAP/IAT/UEGO WB
Tein coilovers
3SI SMIC's
Innovate SCG-1 boost controller
3SI TD04 eliminator Turbos
3 inch titanium exhaust/aftermarket "racing" cat
Local man. drive shaft, with replaceable u joints. (The balance is spot on)

Cosmetic:
Corbeau seats
Drivers side harness, oem seat belt still attached
NRG quick release wheel
Aftermarket head unit
Boss carbon fiber hood/side skirts/rear bumper (front bumper is stock)
Aftermarket spoiler, stock spoiler still in good shape
Interior/exterior multi-color LED kit (I had it, so I used it)
The GTO has electric side mirrors
Comes with Japanese ETC reader (for those that want to hear Japanese when starting the car)

All stocks parts were kept, I also have all the parts (Including the frame/body) from a 1991 3000gt vr4. All of which is included if buyer wants.

Recently replaced parts:
Plugs/wires/coil pack
injector relay
o2 sensor
MAF
water temp sensor
timing belt/acc belt/power steering belt
various pullies
All vacuum lines, also did a line reduction
Fuel sender and tank replaced with fuel pump upgrade

I currently have it listed for $10k, but I am willing to negotiate. I kind of just need everything gone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice car. I'm in SATX. Didn't know there was another GTO in Texas. GLWS.
Thanks, cant say that Ive seen another here in the states. Im about to head back to Japan some point this year, if you want something for your GTO let me know, Ill try to snag it for you. Yahoo auction usually had a lot for our cars.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,254 Posts
Thanks, cant say that Ive seen another here in the states. Im about to head back to Japan some point this year, if you want something for your GTO let me know, Ill try to snag it for you. Yahoo auction usually had a lot for our cars.
This is hotness ... love it
Wish I had the $.......pockets kinda empty still at the moment lol .... well with other things going on in my life as well .... ( toys )
( really looking for a 1g carbon fiber hood preferably something as retro as the one seen in your posts ) 🤩 fiberglass will work to if you can find one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts