·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'92 Fiji Blue Metallic VR-4, 41k, sunroof, 18" Konig wheels, Borla, $13,990

*** EDIT *** Price dropped to $13,990 *** EDIT ***

For sale...

* 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
* Fiji Blue Metallic (1 of 214 blue VR-4s built in '92)
* Factory Removable Sunroof (late '92 option)
* 5-spd manual trans (Kormex w/ < 1k miles)
* Black leather interior

* Twin-turbo 3.0L V6
* AWD
* AWS
* Digital Climate Control
* CD/cassette stereo w/ steering wheel controls
* Power seats w/ lumbar
* Active Aero (not working)
* Active Exhaust (replaced by Borla)
* ECS

All mods have less than 1k miles:

- Kormex rebuilt trans
- RPS MAX Street Disc (Stage 2) clutch
- 18x9 Konig Villains
- 265/35ZR18 Yokohama AVS-ES100
- Borla cat-back exhaust
- Ultimate Performance Cold Air Wall w/ filter
- Autometer Boost Gauge
- TurboXS MBC (set to 10psi)

The interior on this car is in very good shape. Seats show almost no sign of wear, no cracks in the dash, etc... floor mats, shifter knob, and shifter boot were all recently replaced.

Everything on the car works, with two exceptions: Active Aero and the SRS (airbag) system. Active Aero doesn't work because the front one is missing. SRS light was not on when I bought the car, but has come on since.

Exterior looks good, but does have some scratches and dings. The front bumper looks like it probably was run into a curb at some point based on a few scratches and the missing Active Aero. I can take pictures...

Car has been fine mechanically, with the exception of the trans going out on me. Rebuilt Kormex trans in the car now took care of that problem...

If you look at the mods, that's about $5k worth of parts that have just been put on this car... nothing extreme, just the basics that should allow the car to be tuned to put out around 350HP...

I bought the car as a cheaper replacement for my Vette, but I really spent a little more than I should have and then after all the extra parts have really blown my budget... looking to get into something cheaper so I can pay off some debt like I originally intended to.

Was asking for $14,990 OBO. I've got quite a bit more than that in it, somewhere closer to $18k. I've been looking around some and doing some thinking about this and I'm going to drop the price to $13,990. I'll just lose some money on this one, but if I sell it I can pay off some debt and make it up along the way on interest.

Car is located in Bentonville, Arkansas.

Contact me at:

[email protected]
(479) 277-5338 (work)
(479) 464-0450 (home)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a couple of pictures:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KuJaX said:
part out the borla? I could send you my stock exhaust. It is in great condition.
Not really worth the trouble once you talk about labor and shipping... also, as the car sits all the performance mods really complement each other: intake, exhaust, and MBC... without any one of these, the others don't respond as well.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dan's VR-4 said:
Wow, you're leaving us already huh? Good luck with the car :)
Well, I haven't had much luck selling my Vette... I shouldn't have bought another car before I sold that, but I found the exact VR-4 that I was interested in... Fiji Blue w/ a sunroof and low mileage... I haven't seen any other 1st gen blue VR-4s with a sunroof for sale since I bought mine.

I figured that since I've got one of the lowest mileage 6-spd Pace Cars for sale and a ton of upgrades, it shouldn't be that hard to find a buyer... my asking price is also the lowest that I can find.

So, at this point, I just need to get rid of some vehicles and start getting my debt where it needs to be like I had originally intended.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT - willing to entertain offers for this car...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Damn

If you weren't in AR Id be interested. Im looking to get rid of my 95 base for a vr4, the only first gen I would take is the figi blue, or maybe silver :). I wish AR was a littler closer to NJ.

-Chris

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Damn

ViperckGTS said:
If you weren't in AR Id be interested. Im looking to get rid of my 95 base for a vr4, the only first gen I would take is the figi blue, or maybe silver :). I wish AR was a littler closer to NJ.

-Chris
Only a plane flight and a little road trip... I got the car in Cincinnati, OH which was about a 700 mile trip back...

·
Registered
223 Posts
That's a great looking car man. I'm over here in Fayetteville, but sadly thats out of my price range. Good luck and have a happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jstyle said:
Also can I get a few under hood shots and I dont see the boost gauge thanks

Josh
I can take some more pictures this afternoon. The boost gauge isn't in the interior shot because it wasn't installed yet when I took the picture.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jstyle said:
Nice shots could I get a rear shot and maybe both sides...
Here are a few more pictures, had to scrounge these up... I can take better quality ones later.

The first one is a shot from directly behind the car. This is with the new wheels/tires, but before the Borla exhaust.

Rear Shot

The next picture is the best one that I had that shows the Borla exhaust installed on the car.

Exhaust

The last one is the only one that I had from the passenger side of the car, I tend to shoot from the driver's side more. This one is also before the Borla exhaust went on.

Passenger Side

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jstyle said:
looking good bro im still working the number I will get to you when I know something further thanx for the patience.
It's a nice day out today, let me know if there are any other pictures you want and I'll shoot them today... I'll try to get some more from different angles on the car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts