Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

My name is Butu, and I am from Rosedale/MD (Closer to Baltimore). And a new owner of a 92 3000GT SL (I Don't have a sticker with the SL on it, but I am assuming that it's an SL based on the Carfax, I will double-check with a dealer one day).

I bought mine from a friend who runs a used cars dealership, I told him that I was looking for a "Project Car" and he told me that he bought his back in 2015, but left it sitting forever and never made anything to the car (4 years), I could take it, but there was going to be a lot of money and efforts to make it run. So I put it on his lift, there was no rust on it, and since I wanted a project car, this one will be perfect. I am glad that it's the SL because it's less moving parts willing to break :).

That's basically it, I already have a few things that I have done on the car, and I will do other posts to keep you guys aware of what am I doing.

Thank you all, and here are some pictures.

Back.jpeg

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,003 Posts
Welcome!

I just read your other thread here. Great work so far! I will chime in later if others have not yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much. I will do a few external changes on the car, and I will post updates everytime it happens

1 - 7 of 7 Posts