Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well no race happened..but read this anyway.

Just as the light at the end of my street is about to turn green, a brand new banana yellow 911tt drives by. I came out of my street sideways and roared after him. As luck would have it all the cars in front of us clear the redlight ahead and we end up head to head with nothing but a clear road and the green light count down.

Now, I knew this guy could kill me, IF he has a clue how to drive that car. Last time I lined up against this guy he wouldn't even look a me. Fairy :mad: Anyways, I am ready as ever. the light turns green and he just moves on his merry way. WHAT A FUCKING DISSAPPOINTMENT!!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT CAR, SCARED OF A LITTLE VR4 ARE YA YOU FAGGOT, NO BALLS, MID-LIFE CRISIS, YOUR AS YELLOW AS YOU PORSCHE. :D opps did i say all that?

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
omg...yellow as your porsche. That's just great man. I hate it too when people like that pay all that money for a car like that, yet they just cruise around in it. (Just like my post about the Porsche where the woman was doing 40MPH in a 55, and ran me off the road...stupid cellphones).

·
aint scared of no snake
259 Posts
hey yellow!! i love the color yellow. my 91 c4 is under going a viper yellow paint job.
Anyways back to the point, not all porsche owners are like that, but then again don't forget he probaly gets reved at every day and is just sick off it.
I my self would have run for the fun of it seeing that it was a vr4, but then again the 911 guy was probaly a doctor who couldnt tell the difference from a vr4 from a probe.:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
that is really wierd because the same exact thing happened to me. i was cruising down a road going the speed limit and then a 911tt flew by me so i went to catch up to him and then he punched it a little so i stayed right on his ass. well, we were practically the only cars on the road and with my great luck i see a light just turn red in front of us. i was happy as hell because i knew that my only chance to beat him was if he wasn't that good of a driver and we raced from a stop. i sat there and reved my engine up a little and he doesn't even look over he just keeps on looking and talking to his girl in the passenger seat. so the light turns green and i'm still sitting there waiting for him to go and he doesn't touch the gas pedal until i start driving, then he decides to look over and smile. WHAT A PUSSY! that pissed me off so much because i will probably never get the chance to race one of those cars again.

·
Registered
281 Posts
color

Banana yellow.....LOL...never heard anyone call the color of a Porsche banana yellow. I bet Porsche would love to hear that since they name their colors all rich sounding and shit. Guards Red, Arena Red, Arctic Silver. I bet Porsche would love to hear their colors named after a fruit. BTW...I wasnt insulting you at all if you took it that way. Just out of curiosity was it a 996 or 993 model?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't think that a $125,000 car should be called "bannana yellow". How about PHLEGM YELLOW????

Myself, I get revved at every day all day long. I give everyone a shot to take me...especially those japanese imports ;)

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
Shit, this isnt as bad as a porsche not being driven correctly, but....where i am at....the people SUCK! Every vette the I pull up to wont race! Even other 3kgt and stealths dont race!!!WTF I say!!! I dont understand it!!! All I have down here to play with is just fucking crap ass hondas and neons saturns, and some firebirds and camaros... thats it...and I tell you what...Those cars are getting old! :mad: :( :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ryan, nice to see that we have the same rims. Well if you could see my car.

banana, cannery, daisy...yellow. don't matter. sharp color on some cars, the porsche included.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i dunno......i get tired of every single person pulling up next to me and reving the engine...last weekend some guy in a firebird was dying for a race....cut someguy in a truck off just to get on the line at the light.......what really makes idleing away from the light fun is the way guys like that get so ticked :D

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
Man why didnt you just race him? Whats wrong with wanting a race no matter what you are in!

·
Registered
476 Posts
spdfrek said:
what really makes idleing away from the light fun is the way guys like that get so ticked :D
omg, that is funny! :D CrAckER, sometimes you just have to do things outta spite. :p :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
actually i probably would have raced him except about 40 feet from the light he was right next to a pickup.....and i was behind him....so he floored it an cut in front of the pickup about 20 feet before the line...just about got himself rearended....anyways i see no reason to race someone like that......i mean racing is fine and all.......but theres no reason to do that kinda stuff

·
Registered
291 Posts
I never let a good race get away. Unfortunately rarely someone lines up to me at a light. What I really hate the most though is when people next to me won't even look at me when I try to get their attention so I think fine, it's no game. Suddendly when the light goes green they take off like a bat out of hell. I usually ignore them then, but I wish people palyed fair.

·
rock.
201 Posts
Who the fuck cares? Holy crap. Not every single person in a nice car wants to race. You guys spend all your time bagging on these ricers who you always kill and they shouldn't even try, then you bitch out some guy with a really nice car who just doesn't want to race. On top of that, some of you talk about how funny it is when you do the exact same thing! (see spdfrek's post) Not everybody has a performance car (or a non-performance car, in the ricers' case) just to race you. There are a million reasons why that guy could have a 911tt besides wanting to race people from stoplights. He could be a Porsche fanatic, or he could be really rich and want to show off, or he could want to take it to the track. It doesn't matter, and it doesn't concern you, regardless of whether you like his reasoning or not. If you want to race so damned bad, why don't you just go to a track where you know people want to race? The <i>public</i> streets aren't your own personal raceways. There are people with nice cars who want to follow the law, even if you don't. I'm not going to lie, I speed all the time. That doesn't mean that I have anything against people who don't want to, or don't want to even just some of the time.

LET IT GO.

Flame me if you want. It makes no difference.

·
Registered
476 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
hey, quiet mustang boy! stang's suck neener neener neener

"ahahahha you have a BUTTSTANG no wonder youd on'tase liek to race11!"

·
rock.
201 Posts
lol, fuck you Vic

for everyone else, that was part of an instant messenger conversation we were having...

remixor (11:05:02 PM): I swear to God
remixor (11:05:25 PM): If one person DARES to say "ahahahha you have a BUTTSTANG no wonder youd on'tase liek to race11!"
remixor (11:05:34 PM): I am going to get midieval on their ass
finsforever (11:05:50 PM): LOL!

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
my ass is still in the 21st century chris. Don't listen to this liar!

A

·
0 Posts
greg said:
Well no race happened..but read this anyway.

Just as the light at the end of my street is about to turn green, a brand new banana yellow 911tt drives by. I came out of my street sideways and roared after him. As luck would have it all the cars in front of us clear the redlight ahead and we end up head to head with nothing but a clear road and the green light count down.

Now, I knew this guy could kill me, IF he has a clue how to drive that car. Last time I lined up against this guy he wouldn't even look a me. Fairy :mad: Anyways, I am ready as ever. the light turns green and he just moves on his merry way. WHAT A FUCKING DISSAPPOINTMENT!!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT CAR, SCARED OF A LITTLE VR4 ARE YA YOU FAGGOT, NO BALLS, MID-LIFE CRISIS, YOUR AS YELLOW AS YOU PORSCHE. :D opps did i say all that?
This is probably going to be hard for you to understand, but there's a very simple reason why he didn't participate in your lameass little streetrace:

You're a waste of gas.

It happens all of the time to people who drive that kind of car. They get revved on by Civics, Yugos, VR4s, etc.

Many 996TT owners just take it to the track. Maybe you should check your local road course if you really, really want to get your ass handed to you...

Cheers!

p.s. You claim that he doesn't deserve to own the car because he ignored you is friggin' hilarious. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts