Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm soo happy. I was on my way home from work, pissed off cause girls play head games, so im doing about 80ish, and i see a nice red rag top vette. So i let him catch up, and hes got guages on his A pillar, so i figured that he would whoop me plus, its the 1992 offical idianpolise pace car, sorry bout the spelling. So im trying to get his attantion, and he looks over with the (another ricer kid wants to get his ass kicked not worth my time) So he falls back, well bout 1/2 mile down he pulls up, and he looks over and i hear him punch it, so i was already in 3rd just waiting, and i punch it, he got about a bymper on me, by 4th i was creeping ahead, by 130 i had about a 1/2 a car on him. So we slow down due to upcoming traffic. so he pulls along side and points to the car and gives me the thumbs up and lips nice car, i did the same, and we were on our way, all in all a good day, also not really somthing to brag, but i raced a 1st gen turbo supra, beat him by about like ohhh say 20 cars lengths, not worth the fuel i wasted on him....sorry so long

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
first gen supras...:rolleyes:

nice kill on the vette though

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
Nice job on the Corvette. That sounds like nice race to get in. I cant wait till next summer when the vettes are back on the road up here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts