wipers 20
steeringwheel w/airbag 100
rear bumper cover 150
still have both snake eyes.. offer

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
ACS Switch/Entire Garnish

I need either the ACS Switch (which puts the green light on the dash saying your Cruise Control can be turned on) or the entire garnish with that inside. Your choice -- respond via PM please.

I assume switch is black and garnish is dark grey.

Also sorta interested in the stock wheels. I'll need a picture & they'll have to be in great condition. Mine aren't bad, but they're scuffed & I'd be looking to get rid of those scuffs.

Any chance you have the white light cover from the trunk ??

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
What color is the car?

·
Stealth/Vr-4 Owner
1,497 Posts
I am looking for the active aero garnish and switches, what is the condirion

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have the acs switch, its perfect. active aero and garnish i have, also perfect.
car is red, rear bumper is nice, not perfect, but definitely doesnt need to be repainted.
rims are alloys, again, nice, not perfect, lotta brake dust. rubber is bald on front 2, rear 2 thick, but one has sidewall bulge.... essentially, i think you need 4 new tires, since replacing 3 is retarded, unless you can repair sidewall bulges?
snake eyes fit all 91-93 3000gts and stealths.

i also still have the odometer 100 bucks. 74K on it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i am really interested in the rims, and i dont care about brake dust, as long as they arent scratched or dented too bad. do you have any pics, or have any links where i can see a pic? you are asking a great price, so i dont care if there are no tires. thanks man.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm interested in the plastic part that goes above the drivers side taillight, and the fuel door. How much?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am looking for the passenger side skirt if you are interested in selling it by itself. If so, how much for it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts