Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for me to move on, I'm lettin my baby go.
91 3000gt VR-4 modifications are as follows:
13G turbos
Blitz dual solenoid boost controller
Blitz Full automatic turbo timer
K&N FIPK
Centerforce dual friction clutch
Stillen Down Pipe
Borla exhaust
Magnecore Wires
HKS boost guage pod
Stainless hardpipe intakes
Stainless intercooler pipes
Aluminum spark plug cover
GT-pro Y-pipe

Car has a little over 100k on the odometer
But motor was just rebuilt by Jasper, along with new water pump, timing belt, oil pump, new cams, new valves, new pistons, new con rods, new wrist pins, new everything that moves in that motor has been replaced.
This is one fast car, I'm looking to get $12,000 but willing to negotiate for serious offers only.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
i am seriously interested. how is the tranny on it?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I put the centerforce cluch in the splines were in perfect shape, there is no gear grindage, and the shifting is smooth. I forgot to add that the exterior is Black and the interior leather is beige. The body needs some minor body work but nothing major. I also have A custom made speaker box with 10" polk audio subwoofers in the back. I removed the back seat to do the custom work but the rear seat will be included. The speaker box is powered by an Orion 300 watt amp and the head unit is a Blaupunkt cd stereo am/fm. with all the hot wires from the battery to the head unit and on to the box. I think it may need a new head unit but not sure. I haven't had time to play with it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also forgot to add I installed a greddy type-s BOV. Also I will include all the stock parts that were replaced with aftermarket parts.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright fellas, I'm bringin the price down to $10,000. I've got to sell this car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd take that offer in a flash if I weren't currently on a budget. Im waiting till april to go new car shoppin and u seem to need it sold fast.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
will you sell just the fipk? and will it fit a 96 n/a?

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
You still have the car?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unless this deal I have going goes south this car is close to being sold. If the deal falls apart I'll let you guys Know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts