Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
How much for the rear trim panels that cover the sides where the speaker hole is?

How much for the back up lenses?

How much for the 440 starter? I assume this is for an older Mopar?

Lord Warlock
I'll be happy to make an offer for parts but need to know what price range you are looking for. I'll offer 60 bucks plus shipping for the interior panels, 10 bucks for the lenses thrown in same box as the other pieces.

Lord Warlock

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much for the rear trim panels that cover the sides where the speaker hole is?
:( Be advised, there is only one left, like in the pics. Its funny, I sold them both on ebay, but, one of them was to have been already shipped to someone. So, I had to buy them back, and replace the missing one. Darn, but one hand didn't know what the other hand was dooing. ;)
How much for the back up lenses?
:) I don't know, thats the hard question. Do ya need them, or just collecting parts? Oh well, no matter. It seems that anything is worth $25.00, and some things moor. If your collecting parts, I'ld like to deal.
How much for the 440 starter? I assume this is for an older Mopar?
:p It was bought by accident, us not knowing that the starter on a 69/71 Charger was not the same as the 440 boatmotor. My son says they turn the other way. :eek: Another $25.00
I'll offer 60 bucks plus shipping for the interior panels, 10 bucks for the lenses thrown in same box as the other pieces.
I'ld do that if I had both panels. :rolleyes: So, I'ld say $50.00 + shipping if ya want the one panel and the lenses. Starter, another $25.00, same box.

What should I do with all of the other stuff in the link?:eek:

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
EP....i tried PMing you a couple days ago asking for a guarenteed shipping cost. im ready to send the money to have the passenger door shipped out. just let me know please.

steve.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
RE: rear panel...which side is it, my left side is the one that I need to replace most.

re: Backup lenses...My lenses are intact, but I painted over them while spraying the car. I have not tried to clean them off yet and will know more this weekend. Mine were replaced a year ago so it would be smart to clean them, but I'm lazy so asking how much.

re: starter, so was this a 440 boat motor starter, or a charger starter? I have a 69 Charger R/T SE, I even have an extra starter already, but have learned never to turn away a 440 engine part if a good deal. 25 is a good deal if is a car starter.

Lord Warlock

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What should I do with all of the other stuff in the link?

EP....i tried PMing you a couple days ago asking for a guarenteed shipping cost. im ready to send the money
" guarenteed shipping cost ? " Last I remember, you were giong to check on some company that ships to Hawaii. I have no idea what that will cost, but I can tell you that the creat weaghs 160# with the two door skirts, and measures 58" x 32" x 11"

I do have a call in to North American Van Lines. They shipped several other large heavy boxes here and there for a flat $150.00.

Lisa, the lady that I delt with was like "on another line" She will have an answer or a recomendation soon. Will advise, but might be easier from your end. I'll drop it off anywhere in houston. Didn't notice the PM. ;)
which side is it, my left side is the one that I need
I had to go back to Yahoo to look. Its the drivers side. That is the left side from my perspective. $25.00.
Mine were replaced a year ago so it would be smart to clean them, but I'm lazy so asking how much.
$25.00
25 is a good deal if is a car starter.
Yes, its for the car. Didn't work on the boat. $25.00
:) Ray 281-518-7743

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Do you accept paypal? if so send me your paypal email address and I'll be ordering Sunday, by then I'll know if I need the lenses also.

Lord Warlock
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
zip code is 32223 Jacksonville, FL

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I have no idea what that will cost, but I can tell you that the creat weaghs 160# with the two door skirts, and measures 58" x 32" x 11"
:rolleyes: Now ya have me quoting myself. Lisa at North America Van Lines said they would have to use Fed-Ex on top of thier costs. Hawaii is not in North America. She gives me the # to call Sonya at Fed-Ex. Sonya says that they couldn't do it, but I forgot why. Gave me numbers to call Elite Air Freight, Excell Global Logistics or Aries Freight Systems.
Will, I call the first # and get a recording that says"This is Jenny, I'm not home. Leave your # and I'll call you back. But, Derik at Excell and Leo at Aries are checking on it and will call me back. They were all concerned that I am an UNKNOWN SHIPPER. They mentioned new post 9-11 policies. Will keep you informed.
zip code is 32223 Jacksonville, FL
I'm sorry Warlock, I have been neglagent on this shipping. I forgot to measure the panel. I think that I will go out and measure the one in my car, right now. Will ship the starter seperatly. Can't imagine a large 3# cardboard box with a 15# weight in the corner! Will get back soon.:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I think that I will go out and measure the one in my car, right now. Will ship the starter seperatly.
:) Ok, the back seat panel measures 43x25x9 and will weigh abiut 3 #s.
Have two quotes on that, One at $44.60 and the other @ $42.26.:rolleyes: It isn't the weight, its the size of the box.

The starter will measure 7x7x10 and weigh 12#s. Qoutes on that are $14.71 and $13.73. Let me know.
Sonya at Fed-Ex. Sonya says that they couldn't do it, but I forgot why. Gave me numbers to call Elite Air Freight, Excell Global Logistics or Aries Freight Systems.
Called Sonya back and she tells me that they can not get it to Kihei. The best they can do is getting it to Honalulu for pickup, but at a cost of $546.79. Aries Freight Systems says $ 418.26. Excell Global Logistics says $ 1268.60 and Jeff at Elite Air Freight said he couldn't put it on a plane from an UNKNOWN SHIPPER but suggested American Bagage Inc where they collect items for a shipping container and ship to Honalulu in about 30 days for $365.00 :eek: Please advise. Ray

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Email me with the total, including the back up lenses and I'll paypal the funds. Suppose I'll have to pay twice the cost for shipping, hopefully I won't have to do it again anytime soon.

Thanks

Lord Warlock
[email protected]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
The photo link didn't work. Send me a shot to the email, I'd like to see it before having it mailed, it may be easier to fix my old one. I do appreciate the honesty, I'll still take the others regardless.

LW

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how much for the console carpet and maybe the front seats?
$25 plus shipping for the consol carpet. $250.00 for the seats plus $150 shipping. Front and back seats all created up and ready to ship. Checked with Northamerica Van Lines and the shipping will be the same with or without the back seats.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll take the console carpet
Ok, I need your zip code so I can get a shipping quote. Once I know the shipping you can pay by Paypal if you like or send money order. I do not have the floor carpet. I'm strapped for cash this Christmas my self. Would like to sell the seats. Will you make an offer? ;)
if you click this link, click on the pic of the panel it will show a larger view, then click on it again and it should zoom in an additional time.
Did this work?:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts