Discussion Starter #82

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey Patrick would you happen to know if any of these are still in tact on the car?

Obviously I know the bushing may be thrashed but the hardware?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
i sold them to a guy on facebook already.

·
Registered
1993 vr4 pearl white 127000 miles mods: Vaccum delete, MBC,k&n filter,3in downpipe, ninja oil pressu
16 Posts
Do you have a ptu/coils? Plug wires?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I do have a couple sets of coils and some non OEM replacement wires. I sold my last PTU the other day.

Text me at 313-378-0034 for a quicker response.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Yeah we talked .....it was all dented.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Many good oem parts from interior to body panels to engine....let me know what you guys need.

Also have many parts left from previous partouts!

Text me at 313-378-0034.

Thanks
Patrick

·
Registered
13 Posts
New part out!!! 91 Dodge Stealth RT TT Just over 100k on the clock. Interior and exterior in ok condition, motor spun a bearing. Basic mods, plug wires, egr block off, shifter, 13g/15g( have to confirm),y pipe, mbc, his turbo timer, 3sx fuel loop,autometer boost and egt View attachment 286291 guages.

Look at pics and let me know what you need!!

Contact me at 313-378-0034 for quicker response.

PayPal is [email protected]oo.com View attachment 286291
I'd love to buy all of the plastic cover bits from the drivers wheel well with fasteners. My car has none on the drivers side. Also a battery tray with the hold down and washer reservoir (not the two brackets that hold the tray up, I have those). Also the fuel pump cover from under the spare tire on the right hand side. Defroster vents front the dash would be good too. 2 center caps too if you've got them. And if both driver and passenger door panels are in good shape, might as well throw those in too. Let me know what of those thing you have and how much you'd be looking at for them. As far as shipping. I'm in Bakersfield CA 93311

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I'd love to buy all of the plastic cover bits from the drivers wheel well with fasteners. My car has none on the drivers side. Also a battery tray with the hold down and washer reservoir (not the two brackets that hold the tray up, I have those). Also the fuel pump cover from under the spare tire on the right hand side. Defroster vents front the dash would be good too. 2 center caps too if you've got them. And if both driver and passenger door panels are in good shape, might as well throw those in too. Let me know what of those thing you have and how much you'd be looking at for them. As far as shipping. I'm in Bakersfield CA 93311
Parts will be shipped tomorrow. Thanks again!!!

81 - 94 of 94 Posts