Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
'If' you are able to get the ABS wheel speed sensors out I definitely will buy them. But I know you said they brake easy. =/
Ended up selling the knuckle, hubs, abs sensors yesterday that i showed you previously. Let me check this vehicle.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
You need more shelving (and Cowbell...old SNL joke)..

I would LOVE those wheels if they weren't pitted...sadness...

Do NOT hesitate to buy from THIS seller, he is A1 top notch...

Bob. :)
I've bought from this seller. Reasonable price and fast shipping. Thanks
Thanks guys for the kind words!! I'm just trying to help out community anyway i can. Plus i enjoy meeting a lot of 3s owners!

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
How much for the black upper door panels inserts
I will have to see if i can remove the glue with goof off as these had the matching seat cloth material on it. Ill keep you updated.

thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
8 Posts
EGR delete stuff will work on 2g stealth TT correct? Also, does the car have aftermarket preturbo intake pipes, did you find out if the BOV is legit, and what turbos it has? And prices on each? Sorry for the bunch of questions, just a few parts i would like lol.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yes EGR stuff should work on 2g TT. The preturbo pipes have sold. HKS seems to be legit from one im comparing to on ebay. Plus mine has the hose and adpater that you can mount bracket to which knock offs dont offer. text me at 313-378-0034.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Do you have interior trim pieces? Specifically trim around dimmer/mirror switches, thanks
Just sold it yesterday. All tabs were good.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts