Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the deal,I have sold some of the performance parts but still need some more money so I am looking to unload the whole car CHEAP and FAST.Must sell quick no reasonable offer refused.

Someone can probably make some good money on this even if they just want to part it out.Here is a list of what is still on the car:
t3/t4 turbos
greddy type 24 intercooler
Volk TE-37 17x9 wheels
ground control coilovers
kyb shocks
denso fuel pump
slotted and cross drilled rotors
6 point roll bar
procar seats
simpson harnesses
clifford alarm

The car does have the typical syncro problems and does need a new front turbo seal(upgraded version from turbonetics).Other than that the car runs perfectly,the boost controller and the upgraded injecters were sold so the boost is set back to the factory 9psi and stock injectors are back in.If anyone is looking for a car with a ton of potential for dirt cheap this is it.The car is sold as is and for the price I am willing to except you could understand why.If anyone is interested you can contact me at [email protected].

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
41 views and not one person intersted?I can't believe that no one would be interested in a car with the potential to be one of the fastest around.With bigger injecters and the boost turned up this car is easily an 11 sec car,and I am willing to let it go for less than what you would expect to pay for a stock one.

·
Registered
426 Posts
how much????

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make me an offer,I will consider just about any right about now,I need to have the car sold within the next week.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gatecrasher-I have 2 other people who have emailed me about the car,but nothing definet yet.I must sell this car within the next week,so if this is the best offer I get by the end of the weekend it's yours.If you are serious email me at [email protected] and we can work out some arrangements.

·
Professional Speeder
389 Posts
I'll be upfont with you

That is the uglyest stealth i have ever seen. I usaully dont critzize peoples rides, but that makes me sick...Just burn it and claim the insurance money.

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Let me know if the other offers fall through. I'll have to make some emergency travel plans to Florida, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

How do you think it would do on a drive back up to MI?

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is the uglyest stealth i have ever seen. I usaully dont critzize peoples rides, but that makes me sick...Just burn it and claim the insurance money.
hahaha...i wanted to say that but im not that mean... :D :D
that car belongs in The Rice and Ridiculous 2 .... did you bring it there..cause the movie was filmed in FL and your in clearwater....so ya know...its nice and "ricy"

i dont understand the hood...and how it would help....thats the kind of ugly hood you laugh at when you see it on camaros and firebirds.....so no one puts them on the stealtsh...oh well.... to each his own...

if its still not sold by xmas ill be in clearwater at my uncles house spending the holiday down there so i can see your "ride"

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
With bullshit comments like that I geuss I'm glad I'm selling my stealth.If you're not interested in the car that's fine but keep the trash talking to yourself.Everyone has opinions,that doesn't mean you got to step in and put other people down.That is the one thing I always hated about this forum,there are alot of good people on here but there are also alot of people with nothing better to do than talk shit.I have gotten many comments about the car wherever I go so your opinion means nothing to me.At least my sig doesn't list car after car with the quotes(blown up) after it.Maybe if you built shit right you could keep it together.

Gatecrasher-I drove the stealth down here from Philly,and didn't have one problem.

·
s l o w r w d s c
841 Posts
Yeah that is bullshit, no one wants to hear your un-called for comments. BTW I think that car is awesome, it's totally custom and looks like alot of time/effort and money went into it. Good luck selling it.:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Screw em all!

I like the car Bad! But like you I am also trying to sell my 3000 GT! I have sold a lot of cars in my life but I have never had to put up with a bigger crowd of jerks than with this Mitsu! I don't know what it is but I dont think most of the trash talking idiots who are looking at it have any money! I think I will take my car out and burn it before I give it to some stupid Vinny D wannabe for next to free! I can't belive some of these idiots are just here to trash your car, they sure don't have any cash living with mom and dad. Why don't they just shut the F__K up and keep the comments about another mans custom ride to themselves, jerks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think I will take my car out and burn it before I give it to some stupid Vinny D wannabe for next to free
im assuming that VINNY D is vin diesel so i also assume you are talking about fast and the furious....but wouldnt our friend with the ugly stealth be the ricy one over there with the unnecessary 5 story high hood and the purple car with stripes and the gaudy kit and the shoddy targa.....true its custom and its verrryyy unique....but its unique cause no one wants to do that

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
The rear intercooler pipe is routed over the top of the engine. Have you got a better idea of how to provide hood clearance without spending a couple thousand on a custom hood?

Where's your car anyway? I don't see any 3S listed in your sig. Just some wishful thinking "It's coming" bullshit. How about when you actually HAVE a car, then you can go bad mouthing other peoples rides. Until then, you're just a loud mouthed wannabe who thinks he's got something in common with Vash the Stampede. What's wrong, couldn't afford a Supra so that you could be like the "cool" guys, so now you're "dreaming" of a VR4?

It's pretty obvious you have next to no budget for a car after looking at that pathetic "hits 4 pay" bullshit in your sig. I think you'd be better suited in a Civic or a Hyundai. One of those would seem to be more in your financial region.

I've been thinking that if I end up with this car that I'd overhaul it a bit to fit my tastes a little more. But you know what? I just might leave it like this just because it pisses the lamers off.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The rear intercooler pipe is routed over the top of the engine. Have you got a better idea of how to provide hood clearance without spending a couple thousand on a custom hood?

Where's your car anyway? I don't see any 3S listed in your sig. Just some wishful thinking "It's coming" bullshit. How about when you actually HAVE a car, then you can go bad mouthing other peoples rides. Until then, you're just a loud mouthed wannabe who thinks he's got something in common with Vash the Stampede. What's wrong, couldn't afford a Supra so that you could be like the "cool" guys, so now you're "dreaming" of a VR4?

It's pretty obvious you have next to no budget for a car after looking at that pathetic "hits 4 pay" bullshit in your sig. I think you'd be better suited in a Civic or a Hyundai. One of those would seem to be more in your financial region.

I've been thinking that if I end up with this car that I'd overhaul it a bit to fit my tastes a little more. But you know what? I just might leave it like this just because it pisses the lamers off.
haha

:crying2::crying2: "hey stop making fun of the car i want" :crying2: :crying2:

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
Gatecrasher said:

lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
------ IT IS COMING....read

----- hmmm.... i like free money.... i guess IM the dumb one then right.... okkkk

------ go for it....youll just still have an ugly car...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts