Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one,

Im selling my 91 stealth r/t.......It has some rear end body damage and, the engine knocks or something so you really cant drive it. Any way its a 91 r/t w/ Leather,all power optioins. The interior is in decent shape it comes with the stero a pioneer deck 2 jbl 12's. 2 sets of rims the stock r/t and a set of vr4 chromes. I'm taking offers...I'll consider every offer I may ever part it out...I live in the northern Michigan area....email at my yahoo adress [email protected]

also It has 300 miles on a rebuilt engine. It was a private individual who did the work and it wasn't warrentied and now somethings wrong in case you wondering why I dint get it fixed....I might even consider a trade

thank you
nate

·
reason for tickets.......
1,039 Posts
beware... this is his first post....

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm looking for two small interior pieces:

1. One glovebox hinge. Black plastic hinge that connects the glovebox to the dash frame and lets it pivot.

2. Access panel in the trunk's trim. <a href="http://www.vr4stealth.com/access_oak.jpg">HERE</a> is a pic of what I'm talking about. I don't even need the whole panel - I just need the knob at the top that holds the panel to the trunk.

I know they're small and worthless, but I like to keep my car in perfect condition. If you can help me out, send me a Private Message or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!!

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
What color is the car? Does it have the beige headliner like in the red cars? I am in need of a passenger side visor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts