Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 91 stealth es. It has 115k but I put a new engine and rebuilt tranny at 95k. It has a 5spd tranny. The engine alone was over $5k. 60k tune up was also done with new engine so you don't have to worry about that. I have certificates and recipts for both. car is very well maitained the only mod that I have in it is ur underdrive pulley and hks mega flow intake. I have my records of everything ever done to the car. I get oil changes every 3k miles. It has custom red and black leather seats and many other options. I just got 4 new tires and new rotors and pads so you should be good for a while. The car has never been in an accident, the body has a few small scratches but nothing serious. The only reason I'm selling the car is because I'm getting a new car and need money for the down payment. I live in NY I would perfer not to ship the car. I want $7k and trust me for all the money I put in the car it is worth much more I just need money for a down payment. If you have the money now and ready to do the transaction right away I can be a little more lenient with the price. If you are intrested I ordered a yogurt exhaust and a test pipe which I should have soon I can throw them in the deal too. If your intrested or need more info my email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic 2

Attachments

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pic 3

Attachments

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pic 4

Attachments

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pic 5

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pic 6

Attachments

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pic 7

Attachments

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and last one

Attachments

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really need to sell this car asap so if someone is intrested just make me an offer.

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts