Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

91 ES vs 94 Z28

159 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  4u2nv 
#1 ·
Yes, I had this race set up between me and my friend. He's a good driver lets put it that way to start it off... He's 1st place in West Legends (dirt track) ... so i knew i had no chance.. but i just wanted to see what a Z28 can do. So we head out on Lawrence Expressway. Found an opening, and i gunned it he was behind me cause we ewre getting to the front of traffic and i just didn't pull he was really close behind me... just sitting there then finally i break into the left lane, and he goes to the right, and bam he's off like no tomorrow. Passes me by the time i pass anouther normal car. So It was deffinatly a rape.. One time i did have him though, around 30 ( :) ) so i gunned it and he was too low and didn't downshift faste nough.. but that wouldn't really count cause he wasn't ready. Oh well A race is a race and i'm happy to race! BTW i'm auto hehe.

#2 ·
the lt1's are too fast for our n/a's. I like to race them myself but even though i'm a 5 speed i still don't come all that close to beating them. But hey racing is racing and racing is fun, so thats all that matters.

#5 ·
Its all good man. It should be our NA 5-speeds against there Auto's. LOL...it would be much closer. Nice run though.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.