Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 3000gt vr4 Twin Turbo, fully loaded, active aero works 100%,
tranny and engine good, the body is also 100% perfect. No dents, scratches, or chips. Red leather is slightly worn but no rips or cuts. This has been meticously taken care of. Mobil 1 every 3000. Car has 117K. Things the car needs: Tires about 50% tread.
And could use lifters to get rid of that stupid tick. That is it. I'm looking for a 4wd suv, or possibly a 2nd gen talon or eclipse turbo. Or I will take best offer. Car is all stock, No mods.:mitsu:

·
Registered
376 Posts
god damn this is the exact car i want.. too bad i only have 4,000 bucks to offer :( :(.. and i live in wisconsin too.

Good luck selling her..TTT

M.S.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 96 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4wd. But I live in FL this may be a problem. Your car looks very nice though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats town do you live in? I could be interesed in it depending on how far a drive it is and your price range

·
Registered
138 Posts
i would love to have your car but my wife would kill me. I have a 97 limited edition pearl white 4x4 loaded explorer i would trade ya but she would prolly serve me with D papers. If I can sell my SL i would definately drive and pick up the car. good luck man its a really nice car

·
Can't get away
305 Posts
How much are you looking to get for it? I live in Colorado-do you have any idea what shipping would be?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.