Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, this car is in pretty good shape.. The paint is Burgundy and needs work, but looks good still... Just has a few chips and stuff, also has some door dings.., but the motor is good, the rear turbo is leaking though.. The interior is ok, but old.. The car has 120,000 on it... I had the Timing belt changed at about 111,000. It has no serious mods though.. It does have an Awia Mp3 player, and amp and a 12" sony Xlplode Sub in it.. that's about it.. The front turbo is good, I changed the plugs, the O2 sensors, and the wires about 350miles ago.. The car suffers from standard wear and tear though.. Mitsu had an issue when they put the power seats in this thing.. There's a piece of metal that eventually wore a hole in the seat.. It's not that big of a hole and is on the dirvers left hand side.... The rear seats are like new, of course (not too many people sit back there..) The Active aero works, but it doesn't have the front air damn.. I do have all the parts though. The ECS and variable exhaust work great. It has the standard valve tap tap taparoo.. I like the car but I can't afford to invest money or time into it.. If you're interested please let me know.. Thanks
Car is in Delaware. Will deliver up to 200 miles though.. Contact me if you want pics too..
Email: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts