Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looking for drivers side bumper bracket that holds the snake eye and goes to fender. Just got car painted and lost part

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is it a side mount or front mount? And dual core or single core?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Interested in the lights. Any damage? Better photos?

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
is that gray carpet in good condition?

·
Robotics Engineer
662 Posts
Still selling? How much for passenger side fender shipped to 02828?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Battery tray with hold down and washer reservoir? (not the brackets that hold the tray up though the bolts that hold it down would be good)
All fo the plastics and fasteners in the drivers front wheel well?

Thanks a million.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wtb the 25 spline TC + 99 sails, if you can ship to Sweden. I pay the shipping + abit for the extra effort of handling for you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I apologize for disappearing, but after much consideration the car is being completely parted out. Everything is in good working condition, however after purchasing yet another project car, i no longer have the space or time for the 3000gt. Everything is for sale and the parts list has been edited. Any questions at pm or 717 six86 2523.

·
Compulsive 3/S buyer
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
144 Posts
Sent text for sail panels

·
Registered
262 Posts
did the engine sell as a whole? are willing to take bits off of it? strange thing, I am looking for the lifting brackets. there are 3 total, the one on the radiator side of the motor attached to the head that has the hole in it for lifting. then there are 2 on the back that connect the upper plenum to the engine. these guys, found this on the web but ya know not powder coated red

21 - 40 of 72 Posts