· Registered
18yr Revived 95' VR4
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

· Registered
1994 Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR
300 Posts
Damn, that car looks beat from the outside lol.

· Registered
95 VR-4 Spyder
383 Posts
Don't see many of these pop up, and by that, I think this is the only one I've seen for sale in 5 years lol. I love how the concept was to lighten the vehicle, and it's still soooooooo damn heavy. I think they managed to shave off 100 pounds or something?

· Registered
18yr Revived 95' VR4
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't see many of these pop up, and by that, I think this is the only one I've seen for sale in 5 years lol. I love how the concept was to lighten the vehicle, and it's still soooooooo damn heavy. I think they managed to shave off 100 pounds or something?
Yeahh MR's got rid of all the goodies, like active aero and active dampers I believe

The other interesting thing is the MR's appear to be way faster than regular GTO TT somehow, in the MR video it does 13.39 to R32 13.82 in 400m, then goes on to beat the R32 over a mile acceleration, in the other video 1G GTO goes 13.93, much slower vs the GTR's 13.47

More likely tho, it's just an issue of skill, whichever car had the better driver w/ better launch & faster shifting won

· Registered
18yr Revived 95' VR4
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, that car looks beat from the outside lol.
Yeahh it needs a bit of paint and help haha 9k for a MR is sweet either way tho

· Registered
1994 Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR
300 Posts
Yeahh it needs a bit of paint and help haha 9k for a MR is sweet either way tho
can confirm, they are sweet. however, not for everyone though! sometimes people love all the goodies that come with a VR-4 / Loaded GTO TT

· Registered
18yr Revived 95' VR4
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can confirm, they are sweet. however, not for everyone though! sometimes people love all the goodies that come with a VR-4 / Loaded GTO TT
Lmao yeah MR misses out on active aero and dampers

Waving at my buddies & random people on the freeway with the rear wing is always funny haha

• Haha
Reactions: VR Thor

· Registered
12 Posts
First 3000gt MR or Z15A was introduced in Japan in 1994 as a 1995 model.
Your car must be 1995 model.
See the link:

· Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
18,384 Posts
How many owners I apologize I am drooling over car.and u sure the speedo wasn't disconnected. I'm in Elko Nv not far pm me I have a reasonable offer.
He's not the owner, just posting the Facebook ad.
Just a heads up...

Bob.

Reactions: LionsTheBoss
1 - 11 of 11 Posts